DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
last time i played the game was june 18th 2020....and then i just grabbed the update couple days ago and doesnt seem to be anything new...to do list says nothing to do at the moment MEANWHILE the lake is grayed out with a pad lock
sada is a circle jerk massage feet or jerk off..i assumed she is the one that unlocks lake and if not then HOW TO UNLOCK LAKE?
its the only location i cant goto and been trying to even find a console command to open lake location
anyone know a console command to open lake location?
have you tried checking your task log? Sada also sits in the living room at night and takes you on a "stroll" towards a field or the lake iirc.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for thinking of me. :) I have it on my list to play but with the op warning:"This game is huge, hard, and really long, so please take your time playing and enjoy! "

I've been putting it off while I'm knocking out the smaller faster ones first. But I am looking forward to try it out.

Thanks again :)

Reactions: Maviarab

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I reseted my PC not long ago and lost my save. Does anyone have one to share with me ?
Before the last update would be great but if you only have a full save, that's ok :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you for thinking of me. :) I have it on my list to play but with the op warning:"This game is huge, hard, and really long, so please take your time playing and enjoy! "

I've been putting it off while I'm knocking out the smaller faster ones first. But I am looking forward to try it out.

Thanks again :)
Give it a go, this one is worth it especially if you do not mind HS models as I know you don't.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
1. Gallery unlock mod for v0.12.x.
2. Mod from Putzi's (edited to match v0.12.x)
3. Typo fixes (removed a truckload of typos) + Bug fixes to allow continuation of story.

Unzip into game/ subfolder. Overwrite if necessary. Don't forget to make backup of the original.

Edit: Also the mod from Putzi's
Edit #2: Bugfixes (Crashed when opening Book of Memory of Mihina / Tsuki)
Edit #3: Bugfix crash on Late Night dialog in the room (due to undefined variable is_ffairy_with_me)
Edit #4: (version d) Add a feature to have repeatable sex with Okemia late at night.
Edit #5: (version e) Should not block Sada's progress now.
Edit #6: (version f) Finishing touches

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Gallery unlock mod for v0.12.x. Unzip into game/ subfolder. Overwrite if necessary. Don't forget to make backup of the original.

Edit: Also the mod from Putzi's
Any particular reason the gallery unlock sets off both my anti-virus and my malware blocker as a trojan?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes