PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Since the MC is the only man in the world, then why isn't pregnancy part of the game? Seems like there would be lots and lots of women lining up to get impregnated by the MC, since he's pretty vital for the continuation of humanity.
From what I've deduced from playing the game, the reason women can't get pregnant the normal way is probably something like this: The Dark Fairies hate all men but want the women to continue, so after they wiped out "all" men, then used magic to change how women get pregnant, allowing them to get impregnated only through a ritual (probably with another woman somehow fertilizing the egg), but this only allows them to give birth to girls (since women don't have a Y chromosome, the offspring from 2 women won't have it either).

My believe that sometime during the main story, the MC will somehow learn to undo the magic that the Dark Fairies used (hopefully on only a few women at a time, and not all at once), thus allowing him to impregnate them.

Ssssam

Sep 19, 2020
Does anyone knows if there is a compressed version for android in english? Or a way to actually install the original android version on a regular device? Or any alternative for android users like myself who don't speak Russian lol. I greatly appreciate your feedback:):)

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone give me a link for compressed version of the latest update, the file size of the original pc version is quite big for me so im looking for the compressed version.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
and this game is in dire need of a ingame walktrough or hints and how to start the side quests ffs
Honestly, I'm pretty much ready to give up on this game. It's impossible to play it without a guide because the game offers no clue whatsoever on what is next, or how to trigger events. It just expects you to try every possible combination of days + time + location + NPC + dialog, until you find something that works.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i
Honestly, I'm pretty much ready to give up on this game. It's impossible to play it without a guide because the game offers no clue whatsoever on what is next, or how to trigger events. It just expects you to try every possible combination of days + time + location + NPC + dialog, until you find something that works.
i know how you feel i had to use a mod to see all the scenes that was behind a side character like the aunt i couldnt start one of her tasks now im trying to either use a complete save to just skip it all or just use the game guide to wade through the grind

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Can you send me readme.txt or just tell me how to install it
When I download the mod name is 920782_mod_0.12.x.rpy
First off, you'll have to delete the 920782_ as that is just something F95 Zone adds for some reason, but it makes files like this, not work. So, it should just read mod_0.12.x.rpy like it does in the Mega file. But you may want to hold off on that, as it seems is Putzi out of date. That is how I found your message, wondering if anyone informed him yet about his mod. For some reason, it just crashes the game. The Loli mod he has in Mega works though, just not that one.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
How much more events are like the mom and sisters? They feel like mind control as oppossed to the horny state of the rest of the girls events.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Use the 0.12.x one. The one linked from the first page is incorrect (i.e., for v0.11.x).
That is the one I used, then it brought this up. After I delete that mod, it runs fine. Why I am hoping to get Putzi attention, because doesn't seem to be working with this version.
1606371029269.png

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
That is the one I used, then it brought this up. After I delete that mod, it runs fine. Why I am hoping to get Putzi attention, because doesn't seem to be working with this version.
You are installing two of the mods. You must pick only one. If you can't figure out how to install mod correctly, then fuck it. I'm nobody's IT guy.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes