racnarox

Jul 11, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.6/kimika_art_practise_3/kimika_art_practise_3_10.webp'>:
File "game/mod_0.13.x.rpy", line 2038, in script call
call home_room_menu (True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.6/kimika_art_practise_3/kimika_art_practise_3_10.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/places/living_room.rpyc", line 139, in script call
�������i�r�,�Q���)f���������`9���X���Cu`9;e�k,ý�"8��.��>[8�8!XFH����%��#�`9KK)��GE|a��x��{�~i�ߣ�M��^

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The mc has the power to corrupt people, is it possible that the red witch is using a similar power on the mc and that is why he does everything she wants?
he does often comment on how he can't say no to her when she's around. If it's like the magic he uses on the girls he wouldn't be aware it was happening just like them. Though since he knows about the magic it should occur to him at some point she may be using it on him.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
1609563695298.png

This game is being illegally sold online at gochipremium

1609563771896.png

People love it enough to pay for a subscription service to support the developer. Unfortunately, F.Lord is probably not aware of this, nor receiving anything.

Is there anything we can do about this?

• Sad
Reactions: chaughton22

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 967107

View attachment 967108

People love it enough to pay for a subscription service to support the developer. Unfortunately, F.Lord is probably not aware of this, nor receiving anything.

That sucks. And what's sad is people willing to subscript to them acknowledging that the site is just translating the game for them to play (Only in my understanding) For me as a developer, I can only protect my content by the tool I use which is sadder when Renpy game is easy to be extracted and get the information inside. I have no idea about anything I can do with that website.

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.6/kimika_art_practise_3/kimika_art_practise_3_10.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.6/kimika_art_practise_3/kimika_art_practise_3_10.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/places/living_room.rpyc", line 139, in script call
�������i�r�,�Q���)f���������`9���X���Cu`9;e�k,ý�"8��.��>[8�8!XFH����%��#�`9KK)��GE|a��x��{�~i�ߣ�M��^
Drag and drop it to the game, this is the damged image

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Waiting for fairy update....
It is disturbing that she is in the custody of red witch

UselessNBDA

Dec 23, 2020
View attachment 967107

View attachment 967108

View attachment 967107

View attachment 967108

this is really annoying the fact that they changed the title of the game and they omitted the author's name. F.lord is definetly not happy about it.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
That sucks. And what's sad is people willing to subscript to them acknowledging that the site is just translating the game for them to play (Only in my understanding) For me as a developer, I can only protect my content by the tool I use which is sadder when Renpy game is easy to be extracted and get the information inside. I have no idea about anything I can do with that website.
It might help to get a translation done officially so ppl dont give these ppl money for ur game. The subscription model is insane. For 1 month of that game and about 10 others, it starts at over 30$. After people pay 50-150+ bucks a month to keep them available. It also seems like this is not the only game they are illegally redistributing.

1609617476978.png

In Italy, the penalty for copyright infringement is prison so you could try to threaten them with legal action (even if there's not much way to back up that claim.)

Or at the very least you could suggest that they no longer redistribute the game, but they can distribute unofficial translation patch, then direct them to the patreon for the download. These were just things I was thinking about.

this is really annoying the fact that they changed the title of the game and they omitted the author's name. F.lord is definetly not happy about it.
The name change could just be my browser incorrectly translating it. Sorry to put a damper on his new years but I wanted to let him know. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: UselessNBDA

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Frankly it would be an improvement if all the people who were paying to get those games on that site knew they could get them here for free. That doesn’t immediately help the devs in question but could drive people to subscribe, whereas currently that is impossible.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Frankly it would be an improvement if all the people who were paying to get those games on that site knew they could get them here for free. That doesn’t immediately help the devs in question but could drive people to subscribe, whereas currently that is impossible.
I think it is better that way. We kind of beta test stuff here and give feedback, but the dev needs money too and that should stay the main way to support him.
I just hope the dev for this game will finish this one in a good way since he already said he is a bit tired of the game.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I'm stuck on Airi #50, after she opens the box and meets with other self. The in game todo list has nothing, and the guide says use peephole at night, but that doesn't trigger anything new, and I think all of my other progress is gated behind this event.

Nevermind, I advanced a couple more days and now it triggered. Not sure if it's dependent on the day of the week or something obtuse like that.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Help with hinako please.
I asked this once someone said i should plant something outside..

But how to do it???

The only thing i found is find a worm for fishing

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
You could try to contact the admin or staff of the site. By linking your Patreon and proof of your work they may take action. That's what I would try at the very least.

I believe this link is how to lodge a support ticket and contact the staff of the site? I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes