F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
F.Lord
I love this game, i really do, but there is one thing thats bugging, even annoying me and thats the steady loss of freedom. Okay, you cant become anything else but a soldier because the plot needs you to be one. You cant deny anything the queen wants because she is the queen. That much is okay...but if it comes to the girls i want more freedom again...especially when it comes to the MCs favorites. Really, the more the MC thinks about nami the more i grow to hate her...now she is even involved in the private quests of others (family, kimiko, queen, ...btw, there is a confusing typo at the beach: "i am too small to give something back to you but my royalty"...i think it should be "loyalty"). I know, as soldier i'll have to deal with her, as neighbor i'll have to deal with her and as childhood friend as well...but the sheer amount of thoughts the MC has about her will soon lead me to skip unseen content with her involved because it is far too much. I really hope the next few updates will restore some balance with other girls content (the "sunflower squad" for example) and/or let the player choose the MCs favorites...that said, i really hope for more yasuko content, i mean, she is the only true girlfriend without corruption magic involved, but all i can do is working for her, groping and kissing her...okay, and let her strip, but i think we are/should be far beyound that since the mine accident...
And what about the mini fairy? Shouldnt she be able to tell and warn the mc there was a dark fairy rubbing her pussy all over the building to mark it with her scent before you get to hear it from the dark fairy personally? Btw, repeat the "help me sleep" scene for the "go to sleep" option, its kinda strange to have a chara in your room for so long without any content beyond tickling and and making her cum ^^
One last thought...since you play the only guy alife and corrupt everyone around you, you should encounter far more lesbian action ;-)
I saw the comment about Nami a couple of times now and here's my response:
Yes, I know I've pushed Nami's story too far this time. In my part, I just want to let you know that MC still has his heart and I also want to show who or what he cares for. I think it's obvious when you think about it, the only curse Nami's mom told her is that MC's going to bring nothing to her but the pain. It must be fun to watch if the players agree with the MC to punish such a nice woman just only they like someone else. I will let you guys choose the one for you, don't worry. But please don't hate Nami, she is only there, her story's supposed to be that way. It's my fault I forced it too much. I have to move Nami's story forward because she is an important character.

About Hanako, somebody said she looks like a loli so I paused her, for now.

And for other scenes that suppose to be in the game, I'll try to add them in bit by bit.

Thank you everyone for playing the game as always. Take care.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, i understand core characters get more attention, especially if they move the main story forward...but dont forget yasukos story, she's also a lonley childhood friend, her greatest fear is to be left again and her poor health (even without magic) is also not really supporting her and yet you cant do anything for her...and her sister yasue, who's also in love with the MC should make a move on her own after rescuing her ex-virgin sis and the mc...i know they are somewhat out of the main story and may not play a big role in the upcoming events, but like you said, you want to show who the player cares for and imho the most emotional substory is still yasuko (well, i got the feeling the queen of tears could shatter kimikas view on the world later, but thats just a shot in the dark). Btw, yasuko is not my favorite (that would be haya, momoko, ruriko and the hot waitress in the bar, yasuko is the last of my top 5), i just miss the outcome of her deep emotional storyline, its like forced neglection due the lack of content right after she becomes your girlfriend.
<irony>Oh, i'm not that selfish. As only guy alife i have the holy duty to share myself with all the girls</irony>
A harem ending would be also okay, i just said this because the nami content was so much that i thought it was already decided without any choice for me/players, but you cleared this thoughts ^^

Hanako? I'm not good with names, but i dont remember this name at all. Oh, do you mean the small fairy? I named her saya ^^
The only loli in this game would be tamiko...some of the dumber people think of any girl without DD tits as loli, but in this game tamiko is the only one who looks and is a sweet rule 7 victim...

As always, i cant wait for the next update ^^

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Can anyone explain which mod am I supposed to install, do I need to install both? And where do I put it? Thanks.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
This error is occurring when I go to wake up kimika in her garden.

Help pls

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.6/kimika_art_practise_3/kimika_art_practise_3_10.webp'>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.6/kimika_art_practise_3/kimika_art_practise_3_10.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/places/living_room.rpyc", line 254, in script call
    ����&��RmMCm��އbRh���D��!�B���u�J�P�-���Ka��t���5���h�6P_�m?��L���E`o�!}�n�}� �Cme�a���ϣ��(ێ����6tT&,K���9�ϭ��GÀ���Z#S8аU87w�\�m���L|��'�v[Yiw�Pڝ

UselessNBDA

Dec 23, 2020
I think it is better that way. We kind of beta test stuff here and give feedback, but the dev needs money too and that should stay the main way to support him.
I just hope the dev for this game will finish this one in a good way since he already said he is a bit tired of the game.
F.Lord said that he will make sure to complete the story of the game very soon I think the end will be good... I hope the MC will marry Kimika she is my favorite chara ^^

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
F.Lord said that he will make sure to complete the story of the game very soon I think the end will be good... I hope the MC will marry Kimika she is my favorite chara ^^
Ugh, please no! The story just got interesting. Please don't cut it short right now just to get a fast ending, F.Lord!
If this isn't done well it will ruin the whole game.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
This error is occurring when I go to wake up kimika in her garden.

Help pls

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.6/kimika_art_practise_3/kimika_art_practise_3_10.webp'>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.6/kimika_art_practise_3/kimika_art_practise_3_10.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/places/living_room.rpyc", line 254, in script call
    ����&��RmMCm��އbRh���D��!�B���u�J�P�-���Ka��t���5���h�6P_�m?��L���E`o�!}�n�}� �Cme�a���ϣ��(ێ����6tT&,K���9�ϭ��GÀ���Z#S8аU87w�\�m���L|��'�v[Yiw�Pڝ
just had this issue myself, had to hit ignore about 8 times to keep going finally only major bug chunk I've found so far

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Instead of skipping/ignoring you could also use the search, find the fix on page 215 from Putzi and play it without error...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Instead of skipping/ignoring you could also use the search, find the fix on page 215 from Putzi and play it without error...
having issues downloading i got a network failure notice when i tried, and now its just sending me to the f95 home page when try again same deal with the red ruriko transfer one

am i the only one having issues downloading from those 2 rar links?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes