Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
With the reordered story scenes and all the smaller changes I wonder if it will be just better to start fresh? I don't think my last play through was too far in so it may be worth it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
On discord the dev suggested playing from the beginning. I haven't played since the beginning in a while so I will do that, there is a lot of stuff that I don't remember.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Downloaded from Mega, while extracting it tripped Windows defender which detected it as a trojan.
same here
Yeah ... I have the same problem ...
downloaded 2GB and now this ... :(

my guess ... waiting for a clean reupload ... damn

edit: downloaded it from patreon GoFile and this one works ... defender was quiet ^^

attached the zipped DarkMagic.exe from 0.13.5 GoFile download

Last edited:
Reactions: IPsycho and azz111

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, loading from the last version seems to cause issues with progression. But strangely enough nothing new shows up in the book of memory, even if you start a new game.

JoeElderLich

May 11, 2020
I am on my first playthrough and am 140+ days in. I just downloaded and booted 13.5 and am having a ton of issues with scenes and events replaying even though I am far past them.
It would seem starting over is ideal.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah ... I have the same problem ...
downloaded 2GB and now this ... :(

my guess ... waiting for a clean reupload ... damn

edit: downloaded it from patreon GoFile and this one works ... defender was quiet ^^

attached the zipped DarkMagic.exe from 0.13.5 GoFile download
I tried NOPY and it triggered Windows defender, I'll give Filesupload and pixeldrain a shot and see if they're the same.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I liked this game really much - I dont understand how the saves from 0.13.0 got so messed up ... last save was inside the queens castle ... then it say "This is the end of 0.13.5 - part 2 of the castle in the next update" ... and now the suggestion to start all over and play again ... 186 ingame days + hours of playing ... I dont know ... I can only hope someone shares a save from a fresh started game with 0.13.5 ...

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I tried NOPY and it triggered Windows defender, I'll give Filesupload and pixeldrain a shot and see if they're the same.
My suggestion: extract everthing from your download EXCEPT the .exe files and take my .zip file from my post (6) above ... saves you a lot of download time ;)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
My suggestion: extract everthing from your download EXCEPT the .exe files and take my .zip file from my post (6) above ... saves you a lot of download time ;)
I know, at this point I was checking just out of curiosity.

Regardless they both caused Defender alerts.

The dev recommends starting over? Oh boy... I guess I'm going to have to get around to checking this one out some other day, starting this thing over is quite the undertaking lol

Reactions: Vanderer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I know, at this point I was checking just out of curiosity.

Regardless they both caused Defender alerts.

The dev recommends starting over? Oh boy... I guess I'm going to have to get around to checking this one out some other day, starting this thing over is quite the undertaking lol
I downloaded it directly from the Dev´s patreon page because I thought if one file from the uploader is corrupted the other would be corrupted too ... seems my thoughts where right (this time^^)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
is it me or are all the saves corrupted?

i'm not starting over f that,i will use Unren to see everything (was a good game)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes