Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm going to wait for the official version of the creator since he said that he will fix some things before releasing the version.
Okey.!! I can't force u to download that. By the by, it worked well for me. U can wait as long as u want!!

Reactions: Dark XG

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
alright wow English still pretty bad half the time, but its 10x better then when i had first tried this in its early stage
it has so much content now it took forever to get through it all lol and that's not a bad thing, but it was a bit depressing every time i ran into a "end of content for this path" wall, and now i wanna know what happened to the fairies >_<

Tk Senpai

Oct 4, 2018
Hi All!! FOR ANYBODY NEEDING HELP FOR THE DOWNLOAD SAVE

1. Search "%APPDATA%" in your directory

2. Click on the folder "Roaming"

3. Go to Renpy - Dark Magic

4. Delete prior saves (I do anyways) and insert the download file into there.

5. Delete this part of the download "977290_"

ENJOY <3

Brombe74

Dec 1, 2018
How much corruption I Need for yasuko?
I'm doing this everyday but She still doesn't want to strip and show me the boobs again

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Im currently on v12. 3 and want to play v13. Do i have to downloaded again and start from beginning?
yes to download no to start again you can continue where you left off but if you wait a day or so 13.5 should be posted as far as how you just load 13 or. what ever version it is your playing click load and load your save just like you would if you where still playing the older version the saves in your old game should be compatible with the new if it isn't then sadly you will need to restart

airze

Feb 8, 2018
How much corruption I Need for yasuko?
I'm doing this everyday but She still doesn't want to strip and show me the boobs again
I'm not sure where you are in the story but if that's the younger sister from the query then if you have done the scene of her being in the hospital you can no longer corrupt her as you where told as a result of healing her

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes