H2R

Jul 9, 2020
did the dev finally add an event tracker for side content that tells you how to find it and start it?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
weird i cant open Book of Memory in the game..HELP!It say an exception occured??

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Deleted.Im done..The game is all messed with the corrupt this corrupt that till certain point,the bugs happens and guide are really needed.MC also a rapist.Why dont you just make a game without this freeroam??Take an example like Waifu Academy and Sisterly Lust.(sigh)

goecity

Jul 12, 2018
this is rly messed up .... -.- , only way is to restart i think and yes this is first time game bugged : (

dexter111

May 31, 2017
Deleted.Im done..The game is all messed with the corrupt this corrupt that till certain point,the bugs happens and guide are really needed.MC also a rapist.Why dont you just make a game without this freeroam??Take an example like Waifu Academy and Sisterly Lust.(sigh)
because some people like to wander in game's world? (even if it's poorly written like here)

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Take an example like Waifu Academy and Sisterly Lust.(sigh)
I see you're also still waiting till 2023 for the new update of Waifu Academy.

Dev recommends restarting the game, and I honestly would, a lot of the older stuff got polished up. New systems in place etc. I honestly forgot how we got to where we are in this game so starting over has been good.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I wish that someone would update the walkthrough as it ends at v0.11x, and we are a long way past that.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I see you're also still waiting till 2023 for the new update of Waifu Academy.

Dev recommends restarting the game, and I honestly would, a lot of the older stuff got polished up. New systems in place etc. I honestly forgot how we got to where we are in this game so starting over has been good.
Thats for game reference.-_-

Also,why have a virgin tag If none of them virgin?also romance?What romance??

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes