BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
hey people ... why is this one more "abandoned" game ??? because I can see that the latest entries do not smell fresh ...
The truth is that it doesn't meet the conditions to include the abandoned tag: It has been less than a month since the Dev reported the progress of the game on his Patreon page.

Rhaegar83

Dec 16, 2021
Hey Great game but i am stuck at Akari at night it keeps repeating and no change when you torture the dark elf.
Could someone give me a fix
Appriciate it

Nov 9, 2017
Because it was updated just under 6 months ago, takes a lot longer than that to get an abandoned tag
I've seen games get marked abandoned after just three months of no updates so there is more than just how long it takes for an update for something to get marked "abandoned".

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The dev also posted on his Patreon this summer that he's working on the update. Its not total radio silence. His updates just take a while. They always do.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Also, what dialogue i saw in the first 5 minutes was complete garbage, why is this game so highly rated?
I admit some of the early dialog was a bit messy but instead of getting anal about it you could try to actually play the game. Did you consider that English may not be the devs first language?

As for why this game is so highly rated; It's a good story with nice pacing and character development. There are many likeable characters. It has some sandbox elements but they are used in jus the right amount as to add to the game. Try not to put the game under a microscope and just play the game for what it is and I think you will agree it is a great game.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
i got a quest saying to drink at the bar sometime, iv tried loads of times, does it need to be certain day or something?

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone have the download link for win mega? there is nothing there
1662953258601.png
and because my internet is HORRIBLE and it keeps falling/stopping every 20 minutes, the download cancels itself and gives an error and it just doesn't happen when I use mega
1662953402149.png

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Dark.png From Patreon;

" About Dark Magic V.0.16.0 Release date!

Hello, everyone.

I will try to keep it short and go straight to the point.

You might be starting to worry about the update this time now, about how slow it is. But I'm not holding back and try my best to do it as quickly as possible. And it's about to finish! I need a little more time to complete this last scene with Sada and will release the 0.16.0 around the 24th of this month. I know it sucks to wait, and I feel bad too.

Hope you guys' good health, and I'll see you there. "

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
View attachment 2043002 From Patreon;

Hello, everyone.

You might be starting to worry about the update this time now, about how slow it is. But I'm not holding back and try my best to do it as quickly as possible. And it's about to finish! I need a little more time to complete this last scene with Sada and will release the 0.16.0 around the 24th of this month. I know it sucks to wait, and I feel bad too.

Great news! The updates are almost always slow, but also almost always really good.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 2043002 From Patreon;

Hello, everyone.

And it doesn't say anything about "The Island of Oblation"? It's strange, with how popular that game is... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes