Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
any update ?
The new update content will be as follow:

1. Taka's investigation after the attack at Nami's house.
2. Yamiyo (Dark Fairy) and Hanako (Flower Fairy) escape from the Red place (Content of this scene will be cut in half due to the changing of overall scene direction which will be explained below)
3. Major: Continuation of Sada's story (Until the sex scene)
4. Revamp Chizue's scene and story + model updated [Boobjob, handjob, footjob, blowjob] (Her old scenes will be inside The Book of Memory)
5. More of Hitomu (The doctor) [Boobjob, deep throat, and multiple position sex]
6. Yasuko's room service [Sex]
7. Fun bathing with the family (Foursome, Momoko main)
8. Rework Airi's massaging scene in her room (More oily skin like it should).

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021

2. Yamiyo (Dark Fairy) and Hanako (Flower Fairy) escape from the Red place (Content of this scene will be cut in half due to the changing of overall scene direction which will be explained below)
4. Revamp Chizue's scene and story + model updated [Boobjob, handjob, footjob, blowjob] (Her old scenes will be inside The Book of Memory)
5. More of Hitomu (The doctor) [Boobjob, deep throat, and multiple position sex]
And this is coming when ?

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019

Whats the ETA on that? 2-3 more months? Cause that sounds like a lot of content for one update or fucking fucking dripfeed updates again?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
The MC just got too stupid for me. His reactions to Sada just make no sense, like this event that happens while he's sleeping in bed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gee, it's like just ignoring her anger until this happened was a bad idea.

His reaction to that:

Her response to that:

It turns out she intentionally missed, but at that point, you REALLY need to stop trusting that person altogether. And he just gets up, then they both act like nothing happened. No one's reactions make even the slightest bit of sense, even in the world of this game. To say this clashes with the tones of the rest of this game so far is to say a bullet from her gun clashes with human anatomy.

Does he ever do something even marginally rational with respect to Sada, like get magical help to kill or at least trap her, because he just keeps blowing it off like it is nothing, when she is a liability and a threat, especially when she kept talking about how she lies, and you would be worth a lot of gold if she sold you, etc.

From what I've read in the forums, I'm not the only one with this opinion. I'm wondering how many would like a scene where the MC tells Ruriko what Sada did to him, and Ruriko just loses it and smacks the ever-living lights out of Sada, and Sada gets captured and seriously dominated the way the Dark Fairy was.

I'm hoping I can just ignore her character, but I suspect numerous plotlines will be blocked that way.

MelodyMark

Mar 20, 2020
The MC just got too stupid for me. His reactions to Sada just make no sense, like this event that happens while he's sleeping in bed:

Gee, it's like just ignoring her anger until this happened was a bad idea.

His reaction to that:

Her response to that:

It turns out she intentionally missed, but at that point, you REALLY need to stop trusting that person altogether. And he just gets up, then they both act like nothing happened. No one's reactions make even the slightest bit of sense, even in the world of this game. To say this clashes with the tones of the rest of this game so far is to say a bullet from her gun clashes with human anatomy.

Does he ever do something even marginally rational with respect to Sada, like get magical help to kill or at least trap her, because he just keeps blowing it off like it is nothing, when she is a liability and a threat, especially when she kept talking about how she lies, and you would be worth a lot of gold if she sold you, etc.

From what I've read in the forums, I'm not the only one with this opinion. I'm wondering how many would like a scene where the MC tells Ruriko what Sada did to him, and Ruriko just loses it and smacks the ever-living lights out of Sada, and Sada gets captured and seriously dominated the way the Dark Fairy was.

I'm hoping I can just ignore her character, but I suspect numerous plotlines will be blocked that way.
Good sound. wait for new announcement

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I'm Sorry I have to stop playing it I didn't get to the end of the last update. But I'm very close, just can't stand the MC lack of character and is more used as a tool and also very dumb. It's like giving mr. rogers (It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood) a corruption spell. animation scenes are incredible. Just lack a direction for the MC IMO. whipping out my cock when they tell me too I felt like a slut myself or the towns clown gigalo almost every scenario and MC being in bdsm which is another shocker I find it was more femdom than any male domination which I haven't seen b/c of MC overally to nice. I mean wth happen to the corruption spell bending females to obedience I just find the MC being corrupted by the perverted females. But it's my opinion obviously I'm in the minority. Not a bad game, just not for me.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I remember there being a certain patch that I won't say the name of only that it was a scene restoration patch and wondering if it's still in this sea of replies and what page

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
So I have this problem, the bathroom door is locked and I can't peek inside on Momoko and Kimiko at night.
"I heard girls noice from the bathroom" - Stuck at this.

Last edited:

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
So I have this problem, the bathroom door is locked and I can't peek inside on Momoko and Kimiko at night.
As I remember, there is a hole. Which you can look through it from you room. :unsure:

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Make sure you are far enough in the other story arcs to progress on their story. It could be that either Kimiko or Momoko has an event you haven't done yet. I don't know all the flags for this event so I suggest trying to advance the story and other characters to see when you can progress with this scene. I didn't have any trouble here because I always progressed all the stories equally as best I could.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes