DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I get a Virus warning from Avira for the Mega-link, for Version 0.51
See here if the problem persists:
There is something amiss with one/some of the files in the \lib\windows-i686 folder.
MalwareBytes prevents execution of the game.

The game .exe is clean but one of the files the windows-i686 folder is flagged as being malware at execution time.
Overwriting the content of this folder with the content of the folder from v.0.5.0 will solve the problem.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
I think the fairy can glitch. After watering the flowers to maximum height, you have to ask kimiko to leave and then it should happen at night. But it's iffy, I missed it the first time, had to go to an old save.

Here's two saves: one right when you meet her, the other is my 100% gallery save.

Hey I just wanted to say two things. First, thank you for sharing, and second, good for you, putting the save with full gallery on page 10. That way it's way out of the way and doesn't overwrite most people's save files! Way to prove that not all heroes wear capes. <3

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Let see here.
Momoko #6 corrupt her to some point (~20%) approach her when she's going to bathroom at night and left without doing anything.

Airi:
#22: Ask to sleep with her then sleep.
#31: Corrupt her and keep take a bath in the morning.
#32: Corrupt her to some point ask to sleep with her grab her boobs.
#36: Bath in the morningggggg
Wait, Airi #36? I only have 35 images in my memory book/gallery for Airi. And I can't get #35 to trigger. I did a full download, so I'm not sure what went wrong.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Wait, Airi #36? I only have 35 images in my memory book/gallery for Airi. And I can't get #35 to trigger. I did a full download, so I'm not sure what went wrong.
You should see 6 rows of 6 for Airi.

#35 is at night, knock on door, services, sleepover, middle of sleep grab and etc etc.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, I have 5 rows of 6 and the last row only has 5 images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh okay I know which one that is. 35 is for meeting Yumi. It's a random occurance in the Living Room in the morning. #36 that you're missing is odd to me. This is my bottom two rows. @F.Lord Is #36 added in 0.5.1?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, I have 5 rows of 6 and the last row only has 5 images.
oh okay I know which one that is. 35 is for meeting Yumi. It's a random occurance in the Living Room in the morning. #36 that you're missing is odd to me. This is my bottom two rows. @F.Lord Is #36 added in 0.5.1?
Yes.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Interesting. I downloaded the PC 5.1 file from mega, and the zip file says it is V.0.5.1, but the main menu says V.0.5.0. I tried the zip file on mediafire, and got the same results.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Btw could u elaborate the second issue regarding the mine? Some screenshot maybe?
Because it seems that issue didn't occured on mine.
It was an issue between past builds where the first scene with not-yet-the sisters (second one was only teasered) was the end of content.
If, in the immediate next version, you continued on from there, some flag wouldn't be set, and everytime you went to the mine to work, you got that scene again. And, as a result, you never got any money.
It was fixed since, I believe even in the next version, but I didn't think much of it back when.
Might have been 0.31 or smth. Now I'd have to play from before that point again, which will probably be over a third of the current game, so I wonder if anyone would know what flag has to be set for it to work again. Maybe it was mentioned somewhere and I just can't find it.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Interesting. I downloaded the PC 5.1 file from mega, and the zip file says it is V.0.5.1, but the main menu says V.0.5.0. I tried the zip file on mediafire, and got the same results.
i would try redownloading it again and don't combine them. Should be V.0.5.1 in the main menu.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Some of those tits are not tits. They are accidents lol. Frankenstein gone wrong. I really love honeyselect, but not with those Elephant-Godzilla-Tits. Huge Turnoff.

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Some of those tits are not tits. They are accidents lol. Frankenstein gone wrong. I really love honeyselect, but not with those Elephant-Godzilla-Tits. Huge Turnoff.
I'll be nice here.
Not every game must cater to your preferences you know?
If you are not happy with the size of the boobs, you're welcome to leave the thread.
No one is pointing a gun or knife to your dick and forcing you to play the game.
You do you, and we do us.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes