F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Can you tell me roughly how much hour of content the whole game in its current state? i kept postponing to play it, till it have a good 5-6 hours at least, thanks in advance!
If you read anything, it will take you whole day.

• Love
Reactions: h4xoor

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Can you tell me roughly how much hour of content the whole game in its current state? i kept postponing to play it, till it have a good 5-6 hours at least, thanks in advance!
Well, I play a few hours per day, and I think it's already four day that I am on it. There are a lot of things to do, and a lot to read.

Yes, it is my intention to make the MC be like just the follower of the event that happen to him. He just let himself flow without a lot of afford to get more, like fight for Nami to have a foursome sex. That's just who he is. He doesn't know what to do. I don't want to talk more. And don't be mad at Nami, or I'll be at you!
Hm...
OK, but next time she kills the mood, I won't talk to her for one month !
Do you have an answer for Luna and Okemia ? I missed some dialogue in the game or ... ?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I went back through Yasuke's storyline since it was reworked and the progress was reset, it seems a bit weird that the MC promises to work for her in perpetuity the day after applying for a job as a soldier (perhaps it's intended that this story happens before the main quest gets to that point). It seems like it's more of a "show up whenever, get paid when you work" gig anyway, so her expecting him to keep working for her for a long time seems unrealistic.

Was the source of children in a female-only world ever explained? I don't remember if any of the characters mention being pregnant. In any case, is it strange that no one in the world suggests that maybe they shouldn't have their one man doing dangerous jobs like mining and fighting? Luckily it turns out being a fisherman with a magic pole is more lucrative than mining, we haven't gotten our pay for soldiering yet so we'll have to see if fishing beats that out too.

I also have some serious questions about the practicality of those uniforms, but the most pressing is what they are going to give the MC. Does he get to proudly show his tits and legs too? I'm also wondering what kind of weapons they use, assuming the one Sada uses is average you'd expect some kind of palace guard to carry either a musket or carbine, possibly a pistol like she had and some kind of light sword as backup. I remember anyone in the Queen's army equipped with a weapon besides the sword the Queen has for knighting them, and even Okemia's training is hand-to-hand IIRC.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Yes, it is my intention to make the MC be like just the follower of the event that happen to him. He just let himself flow without a lot of afford to get more, like fight for Nami to have a foursome sex. That's just who he is. He doesn't know what to do. I don't want to talk more. And don't be mad at Nami, or I'll be at you!
Yes i love Nami she is his first love and He is hers and love her tits the last sceane with her with mom sis and mc was great

Earthmaster

Feb 9, 2018
Just happy to see to F.Lord patreon supporter more than 300 people, now F.Lord turn to a Big Man now
(BTW, When I first saw this game, it looks like the other popular game "corruption" in F95 zone, but I just
feel disappointed to "corruption")

Please keep going, hard work lead to success

Reactions: F.Lord

Mordhaus

Sep 5, 2017
I think I ran into a bug.

After downloading the update and as soon as I start playing, Yasuko's progress has been reset, then it wont progress past the first time in office scene so I never get so see first kiss and up. I also never get the letter for when I start camp as a soldier, this might not be a bug and it might just be me not knowing how to progress but after waiting 30 IG days it never came.

Anyone know a fix to this?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes