F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
So, no explanation about what happened between them ?
I want to know because I think I see Luna in the wrong way.
I think we have to see Luna as a strong warrior woman, but for me, everytime I see her I just think " Meh, she just a slut, and Okemia and Haya too, they are not important "
You reworked Yasuko story, maybe you will do the same witl Okemia-Luna-Haya.
Yeah, they are like the first characters who appear in the game. I would like to remake their story too, or go deeper in details of their family. Maybe you still don't see them wild enough. But I don't know if I can change one's opinion on them. I don't try to make her or them warriors. I know I can't write good characters. I only focus on their purpose in life. Maybe MC is just a part of their story. Maybe he is their slut.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Maybe he is their slut.
Hmm... I hope not. It would be sad.

But I think you can write good character. Your work on Yasuko was great.
Yes, I don't see them wild enough, because of their " secret behavior ". Well, don't take me wrong, I don't say their incest story is not good, just I don't understand how and why it started like that. And how they included Haya in it. Etc...

Well, if you are stuck with some point in your story, you can PM me, I am a writter, I can find a solution for you.

Reactions: F.Lord

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Could you post something brief about your mod?

What it does
How to install
How to use
Hi I post a update from ´Book of Memory´.

Ps: There is my mod(ver 0.9.0b) and

a save_load_mod1920.rpy you have now 12 slots per page, and you can load from the auto save all 10 slots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
copy the file in to the game/ folder
How to download for windows. Anything for Mega download option.....
Can anyone post a save with the complete Book of Memory unlocked? Or is there a code to unlock everything or something like that?
Any full save?

Roland2112

Jan 10, 2019
After download and extract, all i have are empty folders. Tried several different downloads. Any thing I am missing?

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
What kind of program do you use, to extract?
I use winrar, i don´t know about 7z or another.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dl'd played .. and played and played .. sorry grinder games are not my forte , will keep tho , maybe get through this version sometime in a yr or 2 .. :unsure:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Dark Magic [v0.9.0b] [F.Lord] (1.59 gb rar pc source)
588 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

NOTE. i messed with different renpy versions which caused the problem with game launching - to fix it delete screens.rpy from GAME/game/ and put this screens.rpyc into the same folder. thanks Stronsher for instant report of this error
TY

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes