piales

Jun 17, 2017
it's late night i need to take the flower fairy to airi but i can't call her and i can't sleep before taking her, any ideas?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
When is Okemia's birthday? It feels like I’m completely stuck and nothing happens. And It's day 93 and I still haven't gotten open Momoko memory 5.

Last edited:

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
similar to mine, did all the files upload? My version was loaded up with Mega, worked quite well. :)
I tried Mega link,tried third-party webp codec,still give me the black screen and not respond like that. That drives me crazy. Almost give up now.
darkmagic.PNG

greednut

Mar 12, 2019
I tried Mega link,tried third-party webp codec,still give me the black screen and not respond like that. That drives me crazy. Almost give up now.
View attachment 691530
I had the same problem, the welcome logo would appear but then the window just freezed then stopped working that I had to end it manually,
I tried downloading the game file from different address, I even tried on my other PC, both the same problem,
just when I was about to give up and delete it, it worked .
i dont know what causes this problem and I dont know why it works later, sorry cant help you.
personally i love this game, 9/10.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
anybody figure out how to trigger flower fairy #4? walkthrough isn't clear, nothing is happening, and in game hints show nothing.

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
I had the same problem, the welcome logo would appear but then the window just freezed then stopped working that I had to end it manually,
I tried downloading the game file from different address, I even tried on my other PC, both the same problem,
just when I was about to give up and delete it, it worked .
i dont know what causes this problem and I dont know why it works later, sorry cant help you.
personally i love this game, 9/10.
I agree,this game is a great game. Played v.10.0 before,9/10. But now I can't experience the new content, which makes me very disappointed.

TJX

Oct 27, 2018
For next / future Android updates, since it's nearly 2GB, i really hope that the scene animations can go a lot smoother. might as well adding sounds inside scenes.
i dont mind if it goes over 2GB.
Thanks for the update

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Nopy link for Win version gives an error, seems down. Mega still works tho. Just pointing it out, because I prefer nopy over all.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
NOPY link in OP is broken and the MEGA archive is reported as corrupt.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes