Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There are sex scenes with the mom and sister, and probably some scenes with the aunt in the future.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Should add pregnancy to the game that can give the Dev some creative idea's. Love to see that play out.

RuDragon101

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone have the walkthrough for the latest version V.0.11.1 please provide and is this the last release cuz it says Released on Itch.io??

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Was there some delay in the release? Though I am not sure how often is it released...
It feels like the last update was long time ago.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Was there some delay in the release? Though I am not sure how often is it released...
It feels like the last update was long time ago.
here is my post from a page back. I would follow him on patreon if you are interested in getting the quickest info about the game, he usually doesn't lock the update posts

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
heh yea finally had it happen, just on a lark i gave her more rum and noticed scenes changed so i ran to store the next day and got more rum haha. so i guess i did all that was in this update now. did the rest. was just missing the queen and the dark fairy, oh yea algoholic heh is this a person addicted to algorhythms?
Ahem... As a matter of fact, there is no 'y' in algorithm, nor is there a 'h' before the non-existent y.
Easy there on the rum, admiral.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Pattitto00

For them among you who play this game and do not grasp the reason why the characters are 'sure to wear a flower in [their] hair', if you play long and patiently enough, you shall eventually reach a crime scene and learn that the flowers are not unlike ID papers, actually, and that each flower bears a citizenship registration number...

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
F lord is working on the update but he also working a full time job bud as well :)
as true as this may be, people you have got to stop brown nosing. not All the time, but Most of the time when a exuse like this is given, they are just tired of doing it and are ether doing other things (like going out on dates with cute girls) or just Other things. we will be lucky if its finished, simple as that.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
as true as this may be, people you have got to stop brown nosing. not All the time, but Most of the time when a exuse like this is given, they are just tired of doing it and are ether doing other things (like going out on dates with cute girls) or just Other things. we will be lucky if its finished, simple as that.
The dev even said he is sick and tired of the game and wants to do something different. I expect either a unfinished game or a rushed job in the end. I hope I'm wrong.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes