Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Is there much you can miss in this game by taking too long or raising a characters corruption too fast?
from what i've played it doesn't seem like it but i could of missed something myself by raising corruption too fast so idk if that helps or not

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
my save,1 last special even left,dont know how to get it
Thanks for the save.

You can get the erotic book #2 from searching Momoko's room. Idk what it does though.

For the last Water Spirit special event:
  1. Go to Sada's room in the Evening and "Ask about fishing tip" (possibly on Thursday).
  2. Go to Wisdom Lake and "Look at water" then go "Fishing"
  3. "Use Sada's bait" and "Say magic words" to get the event.
  4. Then go back to your Room, "Visit the Red Witch" and "Ask about her food" (ends here I think).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Zenna

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks for the save.

You can get the erotic book #2 from searching Momoko's room. Idk what it does though.

1. Go to Sada's room in the Evening and "Ask about fishing tip" (possibly on Thursday).
  4. Then go back to your Room, "Visit the Red Witch" and "Ask about her food" (ends here I think).
thanks,,forget to read the magic note.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I hope next update has more of the queen and Red. The aunt is a bit meh. Taka on the other hand is more awesome. Also I finally want to be member of the Guard and work with that little girl that I had to drag through the exams.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
F.Lord hey there dev .

Been a fan of your game for some time now.

If it's ok with you, can you tell us how long is the game planned to be?

Considering we're on v. 0.7.1 right now?

Apr 22, 2017
You also have to have failed fishing at least three times before you can ask Sada about the fishing tip.

Reactions: Small tits are best
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes