ReaperDragon.exe

Sep 4, 2021
"I saw someone at West Park in the evening" I go to the park at evening and nothing happens, am I missing something of is this just bugged.

banas

Mar 12, 2019
Yeah, you guys are right, this update is absolutely nothingburger. I'll just download this again when I saw it completed, if ever.

Reactions: Lord Grim

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
animations are so sloppish...dev should fix them , it really breaks the enjoyment...

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Dark Magic 0.18.0 with BrandyYT cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text, variable viewer + console and number of other features
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/dark.magic/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:
Mega

v0.18.0 APK:
(Fixed QM)
Updated my Android port to v0.18.0

Last edited:

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
What's the deal with the kids in the park? Should I just keep giving them a coin whenever I see them?

juzabro

Jul 5, 2018
I still have the I should visit Akari at night as she asked quest, but every time I do it's just the dildo blowjob scene with the dark fairy. How do I progress this?

Aug 25, 2023
Ok so these reviews are all over the place , so I gotta ask is this a sex only game or a slow ass burn cause the reviews say both and is the corruption or not ? I am so very confused could someone help out ? Lol

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes