btftw

Dec 20, 2017
My favorite is the nurse! She looks like -Umemaro 3D Lewd Consultation Room- nurse, the hell of it!

Why not the doctor? My bad, I can't tell how hard is to do it or not. I once tried myself and I couldn't make it.

Those screen-shots also reminded me of Umemaro's work and this is why I will check this game as well.
Nice that other people also noticed it :)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I could say just Kimika's content worths the whole update, but I'd lie, even though she still is the best Queen ever.
There's so much content here that hardly anyone could be unsatisfied, the plot goes on, other pieces of the puzzle take their place and I find a couple of them interesting and/or exciting, so yeah, it was pretty good.

And welcome to the club your Majesty. xD

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
can't play, first it got detected in my antivirus but i know its a false positive, previous versions had the same issue, but now it says is not a valid win32 app.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Oct 23, 2018
not sure if it is wanted but nearly all sex scenes are simply rn a beginning blackscreens with choice and text and the cumshot scene ... (playing the android version used the mega link)

hope this will get fixed or is just an issue with the version or with this porter (i missed the regular ren'py loading screen .... instead i got a russian-english weird loadingscreen)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Wait for my release then. Play modded version tends to be like this. Don't blame on me.

Reactions: Hones
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes