3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
This game, Hard ? This game really need an easy mode then, not for journalists mind you, for the disabled. I'm speechless, really.

Even without the trick of standing still and roll when you need to move, you can attack from a distance and run away, roll when you want to move forward when cornered.
Gameplay is nothing fancy, but it works, only things that don't work is the mind of "players" who think this is hard, guess penis's juice really get into brain.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
We can try again. I think that on this forum the ban occurs randomly.
We are on pirete forum... rules... seriosly...
If we use rules of the forum correctly, about 50% or more games must be banned.

there can be only 2 rules
1) not to abuse other people
2) publish games correctly

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
For Sex Angel Ariel, yeah it could be worth it to try again. Since as i saw, it seems the mods here let more "lolicon" games get here than before.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Oh it was banned? Sad but no surprise. Good thing I got it while it was up.

And yeah, at first it looks hard, I died a couple times. But then I saw you can attack from far away enough. The axe attacks from even further away but it takes too much stamina you gotta stand there waiting for it to refill. Sword is the way to go. Never used the shield except to get past some of the fast arrow traps in narrow rooms. Also, as someone else pointed, if you stand still the enemies won't use their attacks, they'll just move around you. Just don't move into an enemy or you'll get very quick attacks that will probably kill you.
Losing everything but only half of the souls on death but especially the items on moving back from a bonfire seems quite stupid. You can save anytime anyway so if you have a missionary ring you'll be healing all the time. After the first boss and seeing all you lose on coming back I decided to continue. Ended up clearing the area without dying. Did again in one go with the higher enemies thing. There is little balance tbh. You can upgrade to deal very high damage but the weight you can carry raises painfully slow you can't simply equip 2 rings without getting overweight, and then it gets worse with gems that each can add 15 weight lol.
So far the only use of humanity I saw was to get the first ending or trading it at the camp. If you feel like you don't need it and need souls wait till you have 10. 1 is exchanged for 500 souls but 10 grants you 7500, 25% more.
It's not a bad game but especially the no move = no damage thing breaks everything.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I may be retarded but... how do you break the cracked walls?
You have to equip one of the rings that allow that. The missionary one does as I remember. Same you should equip others to slash through thorns, it's in the description. If you don't have any of those you'll have to either find one in a chest or buy it from the merchant girl that appears at some spots, not guaranteed she'll be the npc there or if she'll have one for sale. Meanwhile all you can do is ignore those, they normally just have chests with more rings.

Edit: the merchant girl not at the camp but in the dungeon, it's the same npc

Reactions: Water Master

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
You have to equip one of the rings that allow that. The missionary one does as I remember. Same you should equip others to slash through thorns, it's in the description. If you don't have any of those you'll have to either find one in a chest or buy it from the merchant girl that appears at some spots, not guaranteed she'll be the npc there or if she'll have one for sale. Meanwhile all you can do is ignore those, they normally just have chests with more rings.

Edit: the merchant girl not at the camp but in the dungeon, it's the same npc
Ah, thanks, I didn't pay much attention to the rings seeing that you also lose then upon death. Got a godly run with the life regen ring and the one that adds knockback to attacks and cleared the game thrice. Unlucky that I didn't get it I guess. Or maybe I got it and didn't pay enough attention to the description

Reactions: Teal Flower

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Wow, Sugar Star with another Game.
Well but of course. 2 of their game got adapted to animation after all.
Looks like they got inspired by "Sinistar" game there. Thank God only the model, not the guro...

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Are you sure it's not MTL? Because I played it and I was like "man this looked like MTL"

Jan 15, 2021
This thread I swear, people find this game difficult? The only difficult Boss is the leech one. It borrows some of the ambience from Dark souls but not its difficulty. Its extremely easy. Just use the axe instead of sword and shield.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
This thread I swear, people find this game difficult? The only difficult Boss is the leech one. It borrows some of the ambience from Dark souls but not its difficulty. Its extremely easy. Just use the axe instead of sword and shield.
I agree, especially after learning that enemies only hit you if you move. As long as you stand still you can just swing randomly. It is scruciating waiting for enemies to be in range/in front of you.
Sword and shield I find is very useful if you get both stamina regen and knockback rings, you can demolish anything if you push them against walls so they can't move or get them stuck in the geometry

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
I feel like they had plans for this to go in steam but steam said no that's why it has EN and CN translation built in the game

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
This game, Hard ? This game really need an easy mode then, not for journalists mind you, for the disabled. I'm speechless, really.

Even without the trick of standing still and roll when you need to move, you can attack from a distance and run away, roll when you want to move forward when cornered.
Gameplay is nothing fancy, but it works, only things that don't work is the mind of "players" who think this is hard, guess penis's juice really get into brain.
Are you implying journalists are not disabled?

If a quadriplegic could beat Sekiro, you can beat this with your dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
v1.02
Nov/15/2021
Correction of typographical errors Miscellaneous
・ For multilingual support, correction of Japanese file name
・ Correction of the position where the arrow appears on the map, correction of typographical errors

Nov/13/2021
Bug fixes
-Fixed a bug that stamina does not recover when returning to load- Fixed the ability to jump over boss activation squares by rolling

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes