VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
looks good but that kinda bright light in a dark elevator would get you caught... so if its a stealth scene it wont work

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
looks good but that kinda bright light in a dark elevator would get you caught... so if its a stealth scene it wont work
It's a scene where you don't want to get caught, but she's distracted with her phone and I've made sure the light doesn't shine in the room. Well, I'll figure it out later. And there's no game over, so it doesn't matter.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
She's quite the naughty girl. Let's hope the train conductor doesn't come through asking for their tickets.
Ah, ah that's something I wanted to do, if I had to do a second scene on the train ;x
Random chance to get a scene.
I don't know if I'm gonna add the weird guy to the scene, I don't really remember what's going on.

Reactions: gimmegimmethat
Jan 8, 2018
Ah, ah that's something I wanted to do, if I had to do a second scene on the train ;x
Random chance to get a scene.
I don't know if I'm gonna add the weird guy to the scene, I don't really remember what's going on.
Sasquatch female is going to be spying on them :eek::eek:

Jan 8, 2018
I was wondering how was the bushes on the girls going? I know you said you wanted to do a more realistic sized bush, so I was just curious.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
From the game's script

erica_trust = 0
connie_trust = 0
myra_trust = 0
cathy_trust = 0
dillon_trust = 0
petra_trust = 0
nicole_trust = 0
sarah_trust = 0
lorelei_trust = 0
bertrand_trust = 0

erica_lust = 0
connie_lust = 0
myra_lust = 0
cathy_lust = 0
dillon_lust = 0
petra_lust = 0
nicole_lust = 0
sarah_lust = 0
lorelei_lust = 0
hobo_trust = 0

(Change 0 for whatever you want)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi !
How can I show this when I open the console ?
Cheers

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Aw man guys, big day's coming

We're close to 1 full year since lewdkitty's last patreon post!

Obviously the game was abandoned and he's never coming back, but I have a habit of checking in on abandoned game devs from time to time. I've been surprised once or twice (not this one)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Aw man guys, big day's coming

We're close to 1 full year since lewdkitty's last patreon post!

Obviously the game was abandoned and he's never coming back, but I have a habit of checking in on abandoned game devs from time to time. I've been surprised once or twice (not this one)
Yea, it's a shame. This was one of the more promising budget Daz offerings.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes