VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
This is only the first chapter, and so the detailed plot is not cast in stone yet, although the main arc is already thought out.
The plan is to do 10-12 chapters total, and the kind of fetish content in following chapters will also very much depend on patrons' feedback and response.
NTR will probably be an optional event. I have not decided which way it will go, it might be both.

Hi. is There any chance to continue developing the game?
Regards

Last edited:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So, Dev has last posted on 2 sept 2019 on Patreon...not sure what to think about that, but he still has 8 Patrons ! Looks like he has some hard believers :geek:. Well, hope he finds the courage and motivation to pick up where he left off, and grant us another couple of views on what has to be 'the finest piece of ass in white skirt' of all the women in all of the games on this forum :cool:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
So, Dev has last posted on 2 sept 2019 on Patreon...not sure what to think about that, but he still has 8 Patrons ! Looks like he has some hard believers :geek:. Well, hope he finds the courage and motivation to pick up where he left off, and grant us another couple of views on what has to be 'the finest piece of ass in white skirt' of all the women in all of the games on this forum
Um, the hardest thing for him "if he's lost everything" is to redo the characters identically, so if you don't have a memory of what you've done, then you can forget your game or creat another one. That's why I didn't try to copy those characters, waste of time. And since I like to make a pretty face, I applied myself to that.
Juste for u :)
denoiser_connie.png

Last edited:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Um, the hardest thing for him "if he's lost everything" is to redo the characters identically, so if you don't have a memory of what you've done, then you can forget your game or creat another one. That's why I didn't try to copy those characters, waste of time. And since I like to make a pretty face, I applied myself to that.
Juste for u :)
View attachment 554585
Oh man, you’re good, that pic is awesome, straight out fappin material !!! Thank you and please keep going !!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
So, Dev has last posted on 2 sept 2019 on Patreon...not sure what to think about that, but he still has 8 Patrons ! Looks like he has some hard believers :geek:.
The subscription model that Patreon uses is the best model for vendors. There is a reason why everyone wants to get you on a payment plan, whether for a TV, a sofa set, or your credit card.

It provides repeat incremental income, and people just pay their bills every month, somewhat robotically. They forget they signed up to be someone's Patreon, and Patreon cleverly bundles payments every month, so most people don't review who they are supporting very often.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes