VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
2 Cloth + 1 Dildo.

1 Cloth form Boss. Need Boss key at Desk-> Check Drawer 3x, and you have a key + 1 drawer have boss socking.
1 Cloth CEO wife. Need help for TV repair, and he go shower ->go upstairs and have Connie Bra
1 Dildo your roommate. (i make it last....me hard to get) Peep bathroom 3-4x, and go to roommate room, and check dresser.....later you stole dildo, but need buy same dildo from webshop.

1 Cloth CEO wife. Need help for TV repair, and he go shower ->go upstairs and have Connie Bra. When that happens? I can't find it

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh damn so its oficially abandoned I still had hope on this one
No, it's not "officially" abandoned. The site has ruled as to when a game gets the abandoned tag and that depends on when the past news came, post from patreon etc..
Far as I know the dev hasn't declared the game dead and gone.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
No, it's not "officially" abandoned. The site has ruled as to when a game gets the abandoned tag and that depends on when the past news came, post from patreon etc..
Far as I know the dev hasn't declared the game dead and gone.
Oh...thats good then I wil try to talk to them

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Hey guys and gals,

It seems like an eternity since I last worked on the game. Between recent illness and hard drive issues, the project seems fated to meet a premature end. However, I really do want to finish the story, and will post updates when I can. Meanwhile, I still have to focus on my day job that actually pays the bills.

To those of you who are sticking for the long haul, I just want to say thanks for having faith.

In the mean, enjoy these new renders... and appreciate life!

Posted three days ago, still not convinced the two convenient excuses mean much, also he didn't really give any real update other than "I'll get to it when/if I can" which almost sounds like "hey, keep paying me and you might get something."

I really don't want to feel this cynical, but for example I've had other games put indefinitely on hold where the dev's halt Patreon payments, and I feel like it's a little shitty of LK to not do that. That being said that might be why he only has 9 patrons atm (I checked and saw he posted something so I said 'fuck it, I'll pay $1 to read it")

Jan 8, 2018
Focusing on your day job to pay the bills is fine and all, but he should at least respect the people that give him money to give them an update. Even if he only got 1 dollar on patreon.

Nice to see that he's still alive though, see you in 2021 for next update.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I remember playing this game last year and I just realized that it's been over a year now since the last update, damn =o
But I hope he will really return to develop this, I did like the story and it was just getting real good too from what I remember, haha.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well at least according to his Patreon page, he's still developing the game, there were some update news a couple of days ago.
Won't get too excited about that though until the update is actually released, but update news at least gives some hope that the game indeed will see updates again, last one being over a year ago, haha.

Anyway, good luck to the dev and I hope we'll get an update soon :)

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
damn, been off this site for a while, when did this get abandoned? did the LewdKitty make an announcement or something in the past year? it was one of the best games for hairy girls, plus a fun game in general

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Wait what, you will continue the game? Its not dead?
New character and some different places. But still hairy, I think this game was loved for that too.
Dead I don't know but I'm going to do again what was done and continue it why not.

Like the train scene could give that:
train nicole1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: elektronik909
Jan 8, 2018
New character and some different places. But still hairy, I think this game was loved for that too.
Dead I don't know but I'm going to do again what was done and continue it why not.

Like the train scene could give that:
View attachment 459606
You're not the original dev are you, right?

And I'm not really getting what you're saying. Are you recreating the game with characters that look the same just with a different story?
Are you a fan that just wants to continue the game?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
You're not the original dev are you, right?

And I'm not really getting what you're saying. Are you recreating the game with characters that look the same just with a different story?
Are you a fan that just wants to continue the game?
I'm not the dev.
And if I haven't done the real faces again, it's because it's a long time to do and we're not even sure we can reproduce them. I have created enough characters to make 2/3 times the game: x
Just a fan of the game who tries the impossible according to LK. So as I say above, the first step is to redo the images already made and continue the story.

Reactions: Neero9 and patrickB
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes