VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
is there gonna be an updates for this game?
Dev said his computer got a virus that corrupted his files and so that's why there's no update

That post was over a month and a half ago. Before that even if there was no update he was making semi-recent posts with pics and renders. Since then, nothing. I'm not saying now, but what is the threshold for calling a game abandoned?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@HalGLC

Last post here or on patreon. It depends on which one they use the most but they generally look at here and then at patreon and then make their decision if it's abandoned or not.

Reactions: HalGLC

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Dev said his computer got a virus that corrupted his files and so that's why there's no update

That post was over a month and a half ago. Before that even if there was no update he was making semi-recent posts with pics and renders. Since then, nothing. I'm not saying now, but what is the threshold for calling a game abandoned?
6 months

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
LK now says they've been hospitalized and almost died and any progress will be slow

So . . .tha'ts the update

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Please put abandon tag as its been over 6 months since update, and even if he had to start over it takes a 30 minutes to reinstall OS and another day or two to get all the programmes back then you can start from there. So there is no reason for this much time absent, just tell your Patreons that you can't be ask to get started back on the game. It's a good game sad to see it go :(

Reactions: fromqb

Gm6969

Feb 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to increase myra's lust...i can only talk to her in the pantry and increase the trust...how do i increase the lust??

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes