VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Does anyone know what he posted on patreon today?
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to say that my PC was attacked by virus which corrupted my hard drive causing me to lose my files. I've just finished setting up this new PC, and trying to recover whatever files I can from the old drive.

I know it sounds bad, that's because it is...

So . . . looks like no update anytime soon

Reactions: OneWayMissile
Jan 8, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to say that my PC was attacked by virus which corrupted my hard drive causing me to lose my files. I've just finished setting up this new PC, and trying to recover whatever files I can from the old drive.

I know it sounds bad, that's because it is...

So . . . looks like no update anytime soon
Damn that's shitty. But the guy hasn't updated the game for 4+ months anyway so who knows if he's lying or not. Still, I hope he gets it fixed and manages to get back on track.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Damn that's shitty. But the guy hasn't updated the game for 4+ months anyway so who knows if he's lying or not. Still, I hope he gets it fixed and manages to get back on track.
It is possible (but cynical af) that there is no virus, but he started losing patrons from the long wait so came up with that to buy more time

deksav

Sep 30, 2018
Is there any kind of walkthrough available, I'm at a point where nothing different happens, but the game doesn't say that I reached the end for content.

deksav

Sep 30, 2018
how do I get this part of the scene with Erica, I already got her sex scene but I can not get this part, any help much appreciated

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she should ask you to stay after work, and then the scene would get automatically triggered. I think, if you have her lust too high, the office scene might start instead, don't quote me on it though.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
she should ask you to stay after work, and then the scene would get automatically triggered. I think, if you have her lust too high, the office scene might start instead, don't quote me on it though.
okay i got it (scene) thanks

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
have to be on some serious fucked websites or downloaded some random dumb shit to get a virus in 2018-2019 just saying

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes