VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

zodac

Dec 2, 2017
Am I missing something with Erica? I've started a new game on 1.3, got to her apartment and it says I've reached the end for this version. But I've not got any of the sex scenes in the office, or item for her dreams. Her lust is still 0.

Is this the end for this version?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So is there a gallery or some sort of achievement list (it says I unlock them) so I can see if I've unlocked everything?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Am I missing something with Erica? I've started a new game on 1.3, got to her apartment and it says I've reached the end for this version. But I've not got any of the sex scenes in the office, or item for her dreams. Her lust is still 0.

Is this the end for this version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Hello,

I can't "Watch" Connie's first dream sequence. I tried re extracting the files from he archive, still doesn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Edit: This happens with Erika as well. Is this a bug or intended?

Edit: Figured it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
tell me what should i do ::::::

1. i can't get Petra's dildo *first pic*

2.does my command correct, if it is then why i can't watch dreams and xrays? *2nd pic*

here is stats
You have to give spaces before and after the = I think, that worked for me.

Not sure how to use xray. Can someone help?

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
From memory.

Cathy/Myra is a threesome during party. you need high lust with both of them which is quite grindy (fuck Connie often in the bathroom while Myra is in the next stall)

Connie... you pretty much just fuck her at her place, with high lust. at about 50 lust you should have seen pretty much all her scenes in this current version

Lorelei has a scene if you buy her clothes with high lust.
she also has a weekend scene with Petra.

that's it if I recall correctly.
Connie: How did you manage to get her sex scene? All I get (to do) is a massage and I have her on 76 lust!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope an update is on the horizon sometime in near future, I really like the game and the story (I haven't had any troubles progressing in the story, it's pretty straightforward in my opinion) :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I hope an update is on the horizon sometime in near future, I really like the game and the story (I haven't had any troubles progressing in the story, it's pretty straightforward in my opinion) :)
Great advantage to this game would be the overhaul of having to constantly repeat actions, making it abit more linear and fluid. There's no need to repeat a scene if there's no variation to it.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I'm sorry, this game is lame. MC is just a complete ass who should be in prison or therapy. If there is any decent sexual content, it is stuck behind ridiculous levels of grind or bad rng. I regret downloading this buggy mess. Pass.

Reactions: supermanz95
Jan 8, 2018
I'm sorry, this game is lame. MC is just a complete ass who should be in prison or therapy. If there is any decent sexual content, it is stuck behind ridiculous levels of grind or bad rng. I regret downloading this buggy mess. Pass.
If you don't use the cheats to access the patreon content then this game isn't worth it.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Any word on an update ?? This game definitely had potential
I was about to ask. The dev's pretty active on Patreon so it doesn't look abandoned but all the updates are HD renders and stuff and not much word of an update

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes