VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

MystikWulf

Jun 24, 2018
@Daveen. Erica's item is in her office. Search the desk open up the draw 3 times ( top,middle,bottom ) and you will find a key. From there you will know what to do. Petra... go into her room at night, click the draw. Try and take her toy, then go back to room and purchase a similar toy and switch them. That's both there items. Enjoy and have fun. I did.

Beautiful game by the way. Thanks a lot for this. Poor Petra didn't didn't see that coming. LMAO

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Having a problem with Connie - up to 50 lust and still nothing other than massage. Started a new game so it's not a save issue. Any thoughts?

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Petra reminds me of Triss from witcher series....therefore i expect Geralt of Rivia to be his fiancé

Mudiam

Apr 28, 2018
Hey i'm stuck with Petra, how can I get to help her (haven't learned maxcel charts yet and dont know why)

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Is there a way to see what Achievements you have collected? At a weekend party it said something about impregnating Myra & I achieved the Chocolate Factory (I believe it was). I was also wanting to see which others I had received.

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
how to get a Connie bra? I come to her house, first she worked her hips, and then immediately trudged into the bedroom, and there was sex. there are guys with guns and stuff. haven't taken a shower. trust 70. lust 86.

Draconian_One

May 29, 2018
@Daveen. Erica's item is in her office. Search the desk open up the draw 3 times ( top,middle,bottom ) and you will find a key. From there you will know what to do. Petra... go into her room at night, click the draw. Try and take her toy, then go back to room and purchase a similar toy and switch them. That's both there items. Enjoy and have fun. I did.

Beautiful game by the way. Thanks a lot for this. Poor Petra didn't didn't see that coming. LMAO

When I open Petra's drawer then try to go back to MC's room I get the sleep option popping up, so no way to order a similar item.

Draconian_One

May 29, 2018
When I open Petra's drawer then try to go back to MC's room I get the sleep option popping up, so no way to order a similar item.
And now in what seems like a complete random chance, I was able to take Petra's toy. It did happen just after I used the console to allow me to watch the dream sequence scenes that were not working. Something tied together in the code maybe?

MystikWulf

Jun 24, 2018
And now in what seems like a complete random chance, I was able to take Petra's toy. It did happen just after I used the console to allow me to watch the dream sequence scenes that were not working. Something tied together in the code maybe?
Yeah you have to have your dream powers in order to get there items. I'm using a android to play this game, and I had no problems( so far ) but I'm glad I was able to help.

hiMyNameIsBob

Oct 12, 2017
how do you watch the dream sequences. whats the code for it?

Phantasmal

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah, sorry if this has been previously adressed, but I have a problem with dream sequences, namely that the scenes don't play. I just get NPC Lady standing there and the game refuses to go on until I skip the entire thing.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes