VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
1 Dildo your roommate. (i make it last....me hard to get) Peep bathroom 3-4x, and go to roommate room, and check dresser.....later you stole dildo, but need buy same dildo from webshop.
I have tried 2 new games now and still can not take the dildo from the dresser, and so Petra remains the only woman that I can not raise the lust on at all or access dreams. Does this not work if you had your way with her butt or feet earlier? Is there a specific number of times in a row that you must only peep in the bathroom before then going to try to get the dildo? I enjoy the game for the most part, but this inability to move forward at all with Petra is awfully frustrating :(

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
That fixed the problem, still don't know where the x-ray thing is. I'm fine for now, I think I'll get an option later in the game (maybe). Do you know if you can increase Myra's lust stat in this version?
You can increase Myra's lust by making her coffee in the morning and then banging cathy in the bathroom later, where Myra will have been in the next stall listening.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I've been able to take Petra's dildo. Before it gave me yellow text that said something about switching hers with another. I bought the dildo and switched it, I was able to enter her dream.

You can increase Myra's lust by making her coffee in the morning and then banging cathy in the bathroom later, where Myra will have been in the next stall listening.
Does it happen only once or often?

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
That fixed the problem, still don't know where the x-ray thing is. I'm fine for now, I think I'll get an option later in the game (maybe). Do you know if you can increase Myra's lust stat in this version?

Xray is an option in a few scenes, look for a button at the top right in a few situations

I have tried 2 new games now and still can not take the dildo from the dresser, and so Petra remains the only woman that I can not raise the lust on at all or access dreams. Does this not work if you had your way with her butt or feet earlier? Is there a specific number of times in a row that you must only peep in the bathroom before then going to try to get the dildo? I enjoy the game for the most part, but this inability to move forward at all with Petra is awfully frustrating :(
if allow_dream == True and dream_power_enabled == True:

this is the requirement

allow_dream is the check for patreon version that I explained in page 16.

But basically, just open console and type

allow_dream = True

then try the dildo again. you should get a message about needing to replace it. go to the shop, buy a new dildo, next night replace it. bing bang boom, you to fuck her in your dreams!

I've been able to take Petra's dildo. Before it gave me yellow text that said something about switching hers with another. I bought the dildo and switched it, I was able to enter her dream.

Does it happen only once or often?

repeatable as often as you want. just follow the same steps

Reactions: Zontany

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
But basically, just open console and type

allow_dream = True

then try the dildo again. you should get a message about needing to replace it. go to the shop, buy a new dildo, next night replace it. bing bang boom, you to fuck her in your dreams!
Ok so it looks like I had found a bug in the new version, because even though my dream power was active on both Carol and Erika, it was impossible to acquire the dildo, or to give the panties to your coworker until after I made this console change. After making the console change I could immediately take the dildo and the missing male coworker suddenly reappeared in the morning and I was able to give him the panties. This was a new install and a new game, so there is definitely a way to get trapped with no way forward outside of the console cheats... but thanks for providing a solution KingCalad.

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ok so it looks like I had found a bug in the new version, because even though my dream power was active on both Carol and Erika, it was impossible to acquire the dildo, or to give the panties to your coworker until after I made this console change. After making the console change I could immediately take the dildo and the missing male coworker suddenly reappeared in the morning and I was able to give him the panties. This was a new install and a new game, so there is definitely a way to get trapped with no way forward outside of the console cheats... but thanks for providing a solution KingCalad.
Hi,
Game dev here... I strongly recommend starting a new game with the v1.3 release. There are many variable changes in this update, so a conflict with the old saves is likely to happen.

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
Stupid question, but how do I open the Console to try and fix/access the dreams? The only button I've known to ever open consoles was the ~ key and it's not doing anything for me.

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Stupid question, but how do I open the Console to try and fix/access the dreams? The only button I've known to ever open consoles was the ~ key and it's not doing anything for me.
Don't use the console to tweak variables or you will miss out on the progression of the scenes. For e.g. you will jump straight to the last scene and not know what's going on.

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
Don't use the console to tweak variables or you will miss out on the progression of the scenes. For e.g. you will jump straight to the last scene and not know what's going on.
So I'm working with a new save file and just unlocked the dream functions, but can't watch the Erica scene, only skip it. Should I just proceed as normal?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know whats the end for Connie, Cathy, Lorelei, Myra, etc? I reached the ending with Petra and Erica.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
fucked connie several times now... but she doesnt go to shower and im not able to get upstairs to get her bra... :-(

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know whats the end for Connie, Cathy, Lorelei, Myra, etc? I reached the ending with Petra and Erica.
From memory.

Cathy/Myra is a threesome during party. you need high lust with both of them which is quite grindy (fuck Connie often in the bathroom while Myra is in the next stall)

Connie... you pretty much just fuck her at her place, with high lust. at about 50 lust you should have seen pretty much all her scenes in this current version

Lorelei has a scene if you buy her clothes with high lust.
she also has a weekend scene with Petra.

that's it if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
From memory.

Connie/Myra is a threesome during party. you need high lust with both of them which is quite grindy (fuck Connie often in the bathroom while Myra is in the next stall)

Cathy... you pretty much just fuck her at her place, with high lust. at about 50 lust you should have seen pretty much all her scenes in this current version

I'm confused, because with Petra and Erica it said, "You have reached the end of this section for the current version." It didn't give me that red text when I did the other things you mentioned. However, I don't think I reached the threesome with Connie yet. She has low 40 lust, but I got the 2 achievements. After we had sex, Connie and I were robbed by 2 guys in her apartment (it seems random). Is that the end for her?

For Cathy, she has low 70 lust and nothing really changed as far as I can tell. For Lorelei, she has 23 lust and I got the scene with Petra. However, that was early in the game (around day 20-25).

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
From memory.

Connie/Myra is a threesome during party. you need high lust with both of them which is quite grindy (fuck Connie often in the bathroom while Myra is in the next stall)

Cathy... you pretty much just fuck her at her place, with high lust. at about 50 lust you should have seen pretty much all her scenes in this current version

I thought Connie was the CEO's wife? I didn't think she had a threesome

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes