VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

MrFraz

Jun 5, 2017
Are Nicole and Sarah not implemented characters yet? Thought I saw some mention about seeing a nurse at the hospital.
Nicole is the woman on the metro, both Brenda (nurse) and Sarah aren't implemented yet... I think, well I couldn't find them anyway.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
It's pretty good; it does have a lot of repetition and grinding though. It kinda bug me when you have to repeat the same scene over and over without even knowing when and if is gonna pay off.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Here the same, i fuck connie and cant geht anything, but with erica is the same, if i sneak in her bedroom i got the message that the update is over, if i fuck her in the office, i cant get clothes.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
here is the error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure, it seems to say the error has nothing to do with what I modified (I only changed two boolean from False to True, with neither having anything to do with _menu)

It could maybe be caused because you haven't extracted the game files (I recommend UNREN for that) but I honestly don't know why it would do that anyway. I hate to say that but you'll probably have to ask someone who knows what he is doing, I never experienced that error myself.

Reactions: erikus

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Connie - Bra (You talk to Connie once you have sex with Erica after the project where you unlock dreams and lust)
Erica - You unlock this after you talk to the Doctor talking about the project. Then later on you will continue the story through finding out the hospital and old apartment. Then you can have dreams with Erica.
Petra - People say that you gotta get a dildo and swap but as of right now I'm stuck so not sure :[
Thanks, now i got all.
But btw. i had a Dream with the other Girl, she said i need to free her and find a guy, is here end or what i need to do?

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
None of the dreams seem work
I already answered that but here you go, copy paste.

you need what I'm guessing is patreon version for dreams.

you can turn them on in this version by using console

allow_dream = True

while at it, turn on the Elite version by using typing this in the console

allow_xray = True

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
I'm not very good with computers but what is and how do I use console?? Does anyone have an idea on how to access and open console??? Because I cannot access the dreams

@KingCalad
I already answered that but here you go, copy paste.

you need what I'm guessing is patreon version for dreams.

you can turn them on in this version by using console

allow_dream = True

while at it, turn on the Elite version by using typing this in the console

allow_xray = True

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
This game is NOT well mapped out. Too easy to get stuck with ZERO clues.

Really ruins immersion when one is trying to play out the story.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Open console -> allow_dream = True

Go to sleep, and you play all dream! ->See Connie dream and you know what happen this sceenshot.
What do you mean? I have the dreams, but how does anything in the dream explain what happens in the picture I shared?

Marty McLean

May 13, 2018
Ok, I got stark naked with Connie several times but I am too stupid to grab her dang panties and I rummage Petra's drawers at will but can't seen to grab hold of a sock. How do I get the clothing for these 2 so I can haunt their dreams??

Cody_

Sep 23, 2017
Ok, I got stark naked with Connie several times but I am too stupid to grab her dang panties and I rummage Petra's drawers at will but can't seen to grab hold of a sock. How do I get the clothing for these 2 so I can haunt their dreams??
For petra you need to buy a dildo from the online shop and swap it with the original and for connie you need to steal her bra when she invites you into her apartment and you go to the bedroom first

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes