VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Shaneomac

Jul 9, 2017
does anyone knows how to find a way to Fool Petra into thinking her dildo is still there after i take it ?
i´m stuck at that point

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I bought the strap on dildo but it's not swapping any help?
Also I have 60 trust and 0 lust lol :{

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Lesbian scene with Petra and a scene in the clothing store with MC
Is that new? Pretty sure there was a small scene with Petra in the living room last time, and IIRC (it's been a while) she jerked off the MC or something in the clothing store. But again that wasn't in this update. I think what the game currently needs is some sort of quest log or something so you know if you're wasting your time grinding or not for a particular character.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
How i get the Jewelery or Cloth from Connie, Petra, Erica?
Connie - Bra (You talk to Connie once you have sex with Erica after the project where you unlock dreams and lust)
Erica - You unlock this after you talk to the Doctor talking about the project. Then later on you will continue the story through finding out the hospital and old apartment. Then you can have dreams with Erica.
Petra - People say that you gotta get a dildo and swap but as of right now I'm stuck so not sure :[

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
2 Cloth + 1 Dildo.

1 Cloth form Boss. Need Boss key at Desk-> Check Drawer 3x, and you have a key + 1 drawer have boss socking.
1 Cloth CEO wife. Need help for TV repair, and he go shower ->go upstairs and have Connie Bra
1 Dildo your roommate. (i make it last....me hard to get) Peep bathroom 3-4x, and go to roommate room, and check dresser.....later you stole dildo, but need buy same dildo from webshop.

Reactions: erikus

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
after the script, the game does not start and nothing changes in the console
you need what I'm guessing is patreon version for dreams.

you can turn them on in this version by using console

allow_dream = True

while at it, turn on the Elite version by using typing this in the console

allow_xray = True

or you can just use the following script.rpy

not tested but it should work

you can watch her dreams

Jan 15, 2018
just got through pages and pages about NTR
looking to see if anyone had the same issues as me..
jus wanna know, how do i even make monies 2 weeks in i feel like ive clicked on every option
even on weekends
also i dont think yaboi shaboigan should be able to walk inside the ladies restroom during work

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Are Nicole and Sarah not implemented characters yet? Thought I saw some mention about seeing a nurse at the hospital.
A detailed changelog or possibly a walkthrough would be a good idea seeing as there's two things I had to look up here just to get so far as Erica' apartment.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
just got through pages and pages about NTR
looking to see if anyone had the same issues as me..
jus wanna know, how do i even make monies 2 weeks in i feel like ive clicked on every option
even on weekends
also i dont think yaboi shaboigan should be able to walk inside the ladies restroom during work
buy first webcam, install it, buy second webcam, install it. that should be about 50$ every days.

How does xray work once you enable it?
IIRC, its a small button at the top right in specific events at specific screens.

after the script, the game does not start and nothing changes in the console
Then I recommend just using the console, the edits I made to the script.rpy were quite simple and I don't understand why they don't work. maybe if you posted the crash log I could try and guess.

Still, easier to just enable console and write those two lines yourself.

Reactions: LizardUniverse

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
This came up after I went to Connie apartment...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Open console -> allow_dream = True

Go to sleep, and you play all dream! ->See Connie dream and you know what happen this sceenshot.

Jan 15, 2018
buy first webcam, install it, buy second webcam, install it. that should be about 50$ every days.

IIRC, its a small button at the top right in specific events at specific screens.

Then I recommend just using the console, the edits I made to the script.rpy were quite simple and I don't understand why they don't work. maybe if you posted the crash log I could try and guess.

Still, easier to just enable console and write those two lines yourself.
my hero much appreciated

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes