VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
NTR is when your loved one is stolen from you
and the dumb thing is. some say that if you get cheated, Cockblocked,etc... that also is NTR, but nop its not:test3::FuckYea:

Reactions: Jazzy8D

dan9000

May 21, 2017
For petra you need to buy a dildo from the online shop and swap it with the original and for connie you need to steal her bra when she invites you into her apartment and you go to the bedroom first
But in the shop is only the one of $1300, i have tryed that too

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Great renders, and an interesting setting. But the grind is ridiculous, and continuity is wack.

Feels a bit like Groundhog Day, where you can have sex with a character one day, and there's no change in their attitude towards you the next day. Also no change if you repeat the encounter, they act like it's the first time it's happening. I guess triggering a few extra scenes with updated dialog for post-sex content should make it a lot smoother. Then there's Connie's outfit, which changes from when she enters the office to when you interact with her. Grind can probably be sorted out by reducing trust/lust requirements.

It'd have been interesting to work on Petra without getting her fiancé involved for a bit, but I guess since Connie already ticks the 'cheating wife' checkbox, Petra serves a different purpose. Still, more fun in these scenarios chipping away at a frigid target than indulging a willing adulteress.

Reactions: Jcompt

Cody_

Sep 23, 2017
upload_2018-7-26_22-32-52.png
it doesnt have that option when i check the drawer
This is what i get when i select check dresser once i have unlocked dream abilities. From there if i select take dildo it will unlock the buy option in online shop

If that isnt there are you playing on an old save or a new one

2real

Jan 18, 2018
i bought the dildo, how do you use it? and can you do anything with connie other than massage?

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
i bought the dildo, how do you use it? and can you do anything with connie other than massage?
Go to sleep and choose to dream about your roommate, your character has something of her's so he can access her dreams.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
it doesnt have that option when i check the drawer
I think we need to start a new game... I have the exact same problem where I can not advance Petra's lust at all, and can not pick up the dildo or order a new one (other then the $1300 one) from the online store. I definitely did continue my old save, so i am guessing that is the issue. A bummer too, because everything else about my save seems to work just fine except Petra's dildo.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
but the problem is that this was my first time playing the game, so the files arent the problem
View attachment 129088
This is what i get when i select check dresser once i have unlocked dream abilities. From there if i select take dildo it will unlock the buy option in online shop

If that isnt there are you playing on an old save or a new one
I think we need to start a new game... I have the exact same problem where I can not advance Petra's lust at all, and can not pick up the dildo or order a new one (other then the $1300 one) from the online store. I definitely did continue my old save, so i am guessing that is the issue. A bummer too, because everything else about my save seems to work just fine except Petra's dildo.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
but the problem is that this was my first time playing the game, so the files arent the problem
Well then... that is a bummer, certainly hope a fix is found. I was going to try a new game, now not sure if I should just wait for the next version before restarting.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having a problem with Connie's dream. Its not letting me watch it, I can only skip it. How can I fix this?

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes