VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Great game I like it so far, but I have the same problem with the dreams can´t watch only skip. And yes I try both variants console and the script. Console don´t do nothing and the script makes the game at the starting seq. crashing. I started a fresh game witht Vers. 1.3 no old save used, hase anyone or maybe the dev. an idea, Thx.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Great game I like it so far, but I have the same problem with the dreams can´t watch only skip. And yes I try both variants console and the script. Console don´t do nothing and the script makes the game at the starting seq. crashing. I started a fresh game witht Vers. 1.3 no old save used, hase anyone or maybe the dev. an idea, Thx.
I used the console for that, and it worked very well, see if you got the right line in the console
allow_dream = True

Reactions: Axer Hell

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
How do I get Erica on the printer? I can omly seem to get bj in her office?
What did you do to have her give you a blowjob? The way I got Erica on the printer was by increasing her lust by going into her dreams at night. I also been talking to her in the mornings (don't know if this affects the scene or not).

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
What did you do to have her give you a blowjob? The way I got Erica on the printer was by increasing her lust by going into her dreams at night. I also been talking to her in the mornings (don't know if this affects the scene or not).
How high was her lust and trust? because even when I lower lust all I get is office bj.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
That was it. I lowered the values to those levels and it worked. When the values are higher you will get the bj.
Where was she before you changed it?
Do you mean if her lust is higher, or her trust for the BJ?
Also, glad that it worked.

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
11 days idk how to play, just click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, boring. i hope for better update

Daveen

Apr 21, 2018
Hey, i really love this game, but im struggling getting some piece of clothes from petra and erica. Any help?

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes