VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay based on the tags this looks nice and I'm REAL happy that we get some fine booty right from the get go AND it's sleeping booty so I'm extra happy.

Now I gotta ask since I can see that this is also a "do this one exact sequence over and over and over and over and over again to collect points till you randomly progress with RNG at other point" type game and even though the renders look nice and I'm interested I gotta ask what's the status of this one? How far is it into development, how much content is there and how many unfinished paths are there? Just to know what to expect and see if it's worth to support.

Also as I always ask with these games what's the Mind Control implementation like? Is it the "Here's a drug that raises corruption and they'll be okay with more and more." or the "Here's a drug, now they're basically a puppet for a while but also more corrupt." type?

P.S.: Those booty scenes in the elevators are sweet. Please someone tell me there's an option to actually bang someone in those later on. XD

Jan 8, 2018
This is turning out to be one of my fav games just because of the pubic hair on the girls.

However I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but when I do the Connie dream sequence I can only ''Skip'' the dream and not watch it.

Reactions: senjeny and jaydoe

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Scene in bathroom with Cathy when she is up against the wall, the sound is kinda like music haha so weird :D

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
This is turning out to be one of my fav games just because of the pubic hair on the girls.

However I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but when I do the Connie dream sequence I can only ''Skip'' the dream and not watch it.
Yeah cant watch anything either in the deam, only skip

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes