VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Guys, just edit the variables and skip all the stupid grinding. There are plenty of tutorials on how to do so on this site already.

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
Try restarting and using saves from 1.2.2.
Restarting, you mean from start (new game)? Because I can't done any save in 1.2.2.

---
Start new game (from new folder or from old) - saving is working.
Using old saves (1.2.1) - saving doesn't works.

Last edited:

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Restarting, you mean from start (new game)? Because I can't done any save in 1.2.2.

---
Start new game (from new folder or from old) - saving is working.
Using old saves (1.2.1) - saving doesn't works.
Yes, start new game in 1.2.2.

Daveck

May 2, 2017
I played through and I didn't trigger many events before day 45, such as the changing room scene, myra lunch, lorelei's audition, or setting up a cam in erica's office. Not sure what I did wrong.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ntr, not in as it is.. And yes short. Calling that chapter 1 is both misleading and strange. Tbs. For now I wonder what exactly is in

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just got the game and I'm on Day 4. I need $60 for Chocolate Truffles, but I still have $50. How can I get money?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I just got the game and I'm on Day 4. I need $60 for Chocolate Truffles, but I still have $50. How can I get money?
Install spy cams in your bathroom and the office of your boss.
That's the only way to make money as far as I can tell.

Guys, just edit the variables and skip all the stupid grinding. There are plenty of tutorials on how to do so on this site already.
It's not the grind that's bothering me. It's the basically zero payoff at the end of the grind. The currently available content could easily fit in a single week, without endlessly clicking through the same shit over and over.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Install spy cams in your bathroom and the office of your boss.
That's the only way to make money as far as I can tell.
Okay, I placed one in my bathroom. I don't know how/where to place the second cam in Erika's office. There's no tab and I checked everywhere.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Okay, I placed one in my bathroom. I don't know how/where to place the second cam in Erika's office. There's no tab and I checked everywhere.
IIRC you need to check the desk drawers several times and it goes from top to middle to bottom drawer. The last one has a key for the locker (or whatever it's called). Inside you'll find sex toys which should trigger a quest that'll allow you to place the cam.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
How much of a focus is the mind control in this? Necessary for every encounter? Optional? Somewhere in the middle?

Just personally speaking, nothing turns me off more than having to turn a character into a glorified real doll in order to get some.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes