VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
I have an idea for you...if you just gotta have your pay wall then maybe link it to some other power you get. Not ALL the powers you get from the alien thingy. I mean...what do you get after taking part with agata? dream power and xray...both of witch you only get to see that content IF you are paying at a certain level. I understand that the power still takes effect, you just dont get to see any of it. So then what is the point of putting it in the game as a major aspect? You could always give something else....size alteration, metamorph, invisibility...but the dream aspect seems to major a thing to hide behind a wall. it sucks cause i liked everything about your game up until that point and thought it was a game with great potential.

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I have an idea for you...if you just gotta have your pay wall then maybe link it to some other power you get. Not ALL the powers you get from the alien thingy. I mean...what do you get after taking part with agata? dream power and xray...both of witch you only get to see that content IF you are paying at a certain level. I understand that the power still takes effect, you just dont get to see any of it. So then what is the point of putting it in the game as a major aspect? You could always give something else....size alteration, metamorph, invisibility...but the dream aspect seems to major a thing to hide behind a wall. it sucks cause i liked everything about your game up until that point and thought it was a game with great potential.
Core dream scenes are always free to view because they are part of the plot. The extra scenes are hidden though. But your suggestion is interesting.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
hmm pay walls eh. Guess i will keep my thoughts and ideas behind one as well. Your prerogative as well as mine.
Delete

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
Core dream scenes are always free to view because they are part of the plot. The extra scenes are hidden though. But your suggestion is interesting.
i would have thought the very 1st dream after you get powers would be a core dream and you'd see it all but that wasn't the case.

U

User_17502

I already wrote a small review. But I’m going to go a little bit more in depth as to why this game is not really capturing a fan base.
  1. Characters are flat and Uninteresting.
  2. Mc is a moron/exhibitionist.
  3. Too much grinding.
  4. Lack of direction.
  5. Website doesn’t work/make sense.
  6. Sparse content.
1. All of the characters are extremely one dimensional and boring. I already forgot the name of the girls in the game. That shouldn’t happen. They have almost 0 personality and that’s not attractive or memorable. This isn’t like a picture where the only thing that matters is how it looks. People have to enjoy/ want to keep talking with the characters.

2. Who just pulls their dick out and jacks off onto someone?!? This would make much more sense if it happens after he gets mind control powers and makes the woman not notice. But just out of the blue?!?! Yeah that doesn’t fly. He would be sent to jail so fast! The fact that the women don’t notice this is nonsensical. You can’t create a world like earth and then just ignore the rules of earth. It breaks the immersion and rubs players the wrong way.
3. Games with grinding usually have a purpose for it as well as a great understanding of how much they can string a player along. This game does not. Everything in the game is a grind for cash and for points. The payoff is so far away and the lack of direction is frustrating. I spent too long clicking away trying to make enough cash to buy some shit only to get almost nothing worthwhile in return.
4. What the fuck do I do. Where the fuck do I go? For the first few weeks I had this problem as I would constantly do things but nothing would change. Sure I might progress a little bit but mostly I found myself wondering what the point of weekends was if I could only do 1 thing? Yeah this game needs a more focused quest system. It should also show the player how many points are needed for the next event. That is if you are sticking with the long grind system.
5. This pissed me off the most. Why the fuck does he have a voyeur website set up? He didn’t even have anything up there till his flat mate moved in?!?! No real reason just an “easy” way to make money. Problem is the website doesn’t work! You set up cameras and it shows you the exact same scene over and over. It’s a waste of time especially since you don’t even get the money the camera supposedly earns. Yup! The money never gets deposited into your bank! Fucking useless honestly. I hope this is a bug and the money gets deposited daily. Otherwise it’s a giant mess.
6. Super little content for such a long grind. I saw every scene in the game and I think that it was a waste of my time to see everything! One of two things has to happen for this game it be worth playing. The grind has to be shortened so gameplay is enjoyable and progression is evident. Or a lot more scenes and variations need to be added in between major events.

All in all I like this game. I see what it’s trying to do and as a dev myself, I think it has potential. The character models look good. The story is interesting. If all of the problems are solved then maybe the game can become something worth supporting just because the game is too good to miss.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I already wrote a small review. But I’m going to go a little bit more in depth as to why this game is not really capturing a fan base.
  1. Characters are flat and Uninteresting.
  2. Mc is a moron/exhibitionist.
  3. Too much grinding.
  4. Lack of direction.
  5. Website doesn’t work/make sense.
  6. Sparse content.
1. All of the characters are extremely one dimensional and boring. I already forgot the name of the girls in the game. That shouldn’t happen. They have almost 0 personality and that’s not attractive or memorable. This isn’t like a picture where the only thing that matters is how it looks. People have to enjoy/ want to keep talking with the characters.

2. Who just pulls their dick out and jacks off onto someone?!? This would make much more sense if it happens after he gets mind control powers and makes the woman not notice. But just out of the blue?!?! Yeah that doesn’t fly. He would be sent to jail so fast! The fact that the women don’t notice this is nonsensical. You can’t create a world like earth and then just ignore the rules of earth. It breaks the immersion and rubs players the wrong way.
3. Games with grinding usually have a purpose for it as well as a great understanding of how much they can string a player along. This game does not. Everything in the game is a grind for cash and for points. The payoff is so far away and the lack of direction is frustrating. I spent too long clicking away trying to make enough cash to buy some shit only to get almost nothing worthwhile in return.
4. What the fuck do I do. Where the fuck do I go? For the first few weeks I had this problem as I would constantly do things but nothing would change. Sure I might progress a little bit but mostly I found myself wondering what the point of weekends was if I could only do 1 thing? Yeah this game needs a more focused quest system. It should also show the player how many points are needed for the next event. That is if you are sticking with the long grind system.
5. This pissed me off the most. Why the fuck does he have a voyeur website set up? He didn’t even have anything up there till his flat mate moved in?!?! No real reason just an “easy” way to make money. Problem is the website doesn’t work! You set up cameras and it shows you the exact same scene over and over. It’s a waste of time especially since you don’t even get the money the camera supposedly earns. Yup! The money never gets deposited into your bank! Fucking useless honestly. I hope this is a bug and the money gets deposited daily. Otherwise it’s a giant mess.
6. Super little content for such a long grind. I saw every scene in the game and I think that it was a waste of my time to see everything! One of two things has to happen for this game it be worth playing. The grind has to be shortened so gameplay is enjoyable and progression is evident. Or a lot more scenes and variations need to be added in between major events.

All in all I like this game. I see what it’s trying to do and as a dev myself, I think it has potential. The character models look good. The story is interesting. If all of the problems are solved then maybe the game can become something worth supporting just because the game is too good to miss.
If the grind gets shortened, people would notice the lack of content tho.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I agree in part with Heartlessnobody95 - the game is "raw", pre-alpha, some moments should be already in the final of the game, and not from the very beginning, otherwise the sense of passing the game is lost. Catastrophically few goods in stores, money is spent to buy the same clothes for the boss's daughter - in the future we should see her in the photo session with a spicy sequel. Extremely few locations on the map: home, work, shop. Weekend: jogging and night club, which is under reconstruction. The picture is pleased, and there is a hope that the story lines will find a finished look.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
After 2 dreams and its over... Pretty earlier stage at this point.

Walkthrough
1-Buy a cam and plant to bathroom.
2-Do the options on work
3-Buy chocolate and give it to roommate
4- Do jogging
5- and so on...
After reaching 2nd dream the game ends so u can delay a bit more for investigate the game

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes