VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I brushed up on character's coding skills, but now I only get "I dont know what to do" type of dialog in the coworker scene.

Is that broken, intended, wat?

edit just tried again fixing that code and it worked. gigawaaaaaaatt

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I got the Macros book . How do i access it to study. Also the chocolates. These things show in inventory but I cant seam to be able to use them.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think the macros are just a flag, can already help the boss. but you have to study the java book in the evening / weekend.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
you have to wait till weekend for gifting the chocolates!
and learn the Book after Work! ;)
For the Password on your Chief Milf PC you need the help from Dilon.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
anyone knows how to access this scene? did got the flag from cathy about joining the party but as the weekend arrived, the game said it's under construction. need help.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The game looks pretty good, but is really lacking in direction, just when you are about to stop playing some new minor even pops out of nowhere, not cohesive at all, also the protagonist right off the back comes off as a lunatic rapist

Nov 25, 2017
I'm issuing a general order to all the MILF lovers in forum, MILF is confirmed in the upcoming version update. I repeat, MILF is confirmed in the upcoming version update. Requesting support for .

Reactions: Hadgar

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm issuing a general order to all the MILF lovers in forum, MILF is confirmed in the upcoming version update. I repeat, MILF is confirmed in the upcoming version update. Requesting support for .
General Fapper: The time has come. Execute order 69 :coldsweat:.

coood

Jun 25, 2017
There should be scene where you flat mate has sex, what triggers it? It seems I missed all interesting scenes.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
first time playing this game and the renders are really good in the game :D i see it the comments thats this game has some grinding to it well time to use :eek:penedeyewink:
It's not free anymore.......when did it became patrons only????

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'd guess one of the things they did when the site went offline last week was cleaning house and killing the free version.

I cant say since I'm their patron.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's not free anymore.......when did it became patrons only????
I'd guess one of the things they did when the site went offline last week was cleaning house and killing the free version.

I cant say since I'm their patron.
Still works just fine for me. There was always a limit that I know of, like it would cap you at like 3 or 4 files every 10 minutes or so. But I am still using it just fine as a non patreon.

YummyYummy

Apr 29, 2017
I've been busy with my day job recently. It takes forever to do these things. But here's a "naughty" preview of next release. Would help if more people supported me on Patreon tho :coldsweat:.
Will the next update have more of Petra at night? If this game focused on her I would become a supporter.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes