VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
Is there any walkthrough or something , how do you even earn money .I just do the same steps every day over and over again , cuz i have no other options to do .I cant even buy anything from the online shop cuz i have only 50 bucks .

MrFraz

Jun 5, 2017
Is there any walkthrough or something , how do you even earn money .I just do the same steps every day over and over again , cuz i have no other options to do .I cant even buy anything from the online shop cuz i have only 50 bucks .

For money install cams in Ericas office and the bathroom in the apartment, that should get you $50 a day.

As for the rest, yes you have to repeat your actions everyday. It's your basic grind to get the the Trust and Lust stats up which will eventually open up other scenes.
Take Erica for example, if you go to her office in the mornings and help her you'll get +2 trust, repeat that enough times and she'll ask you to do the reports with Connie which will get you +2 trust with her, repeat and that'll open up further scenes with Connie, and so on. It's the same for all the characters, so work out an order for the day and just keep doing what you're doing ;)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Great, it was so long between updates that I forgot about this game. It literally starts with you sexually assaulting a strange woman in an elevator. Even if you choose to just 'ogle' her ass, you still rub your penis on her in your own building. MC isn't just a degenerate, he's as dumb as a rock for doing it in his own building as well.
Piss poor writing as well. If you just ogled her ass, you did not take a picture, but at night when you want to masturbate to her, the dialog talks about using the picture, the one you did not take...pffft

Reactions: supermanz95

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
This is turning out to be one of my fav games just because of the pubic hair on the girls.

However I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but when I do the Connie dream sequence I can only ''Skip'' the dream and not watch it.
Same here. Same with the Erica Dream. Also when sniffing around in her office, the leave button only works every 20th or so try.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
you need what I'm guessing is patreon version for dreams.

you can turn them on in this version by using console

allow_dream = True

while at it, turn on the Elite version by using typing this in the console

allow_xray = True

or you can just use the following script.rpy

not tested but it should work

don't think its in the game yet
you can watch her dreams

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
IIRC you need to check the desk drawers several times and it goes from top to middle to bottom drawer. The last one has a key for the locker (or whatever it's called). Inside you'll find sex toys which should trigger a quest that'll allow you to place the cam.
Quoting this for easy reference. I didn't realize you had to check the drawer multiple times to find the correct one!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
savings = X I think.

Do we know what's new in this version? seems like I can bang the redhead at the office, and Erica... and finally do the party.. anything new with Lorelei?

Reactions: bernthal

jaydoe

Apr 7, 2018
you need what I'm guessing is patreon version for dreams.

you can turn them on in this version by using console

allow_dream = True

while at it, turn on the Elite version by using typing this in the console

allow_xray = True

or you can just use the following script.rpy

not tested but it should work

you can watch her dreams
How does xray work once you enable it?

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
How do you install the camera in Erica's office? I clicked on all the tabs, but everything is locked except for the empty top drawer.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
How do you install the camera in Erica's office? I clicked on all the tabs, but everything is locked except for the empty top drawer.
Click two more times on the drawers. The third one contains the key to the closet, if I remember correctly.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes