VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Gromlech

Jan 2, 2018
Was crashing on a recent save just now, it either crashed when I got to the elevator choice w/Connie, or when trying to save after loading that most recent save (The 24th in-game). Tried a save back to the 20th, was able to save from that, was able to get past that scene on the 24th, but it seems like choosing to jerk it breaks my saves once we're both out the elevator, so no clue what's happening there.

EDIT: So, if it's no jerk and follow, I crash after speaking to Erica for the day, if it's no jerk and no follow, I crash after heading in to Bertrand's work area, so god knows now.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Here's what we get after the crash in a window.

DarkSeedChronicles_1.2.1.exe has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Close program(button)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
my stat

View attachment 86066

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

missing Nicole sex scene in the train

console:

wtf? I can not show my stats on your picture top right the stats and top left the money and the day is not displayed for me

lorelei_lust=
lorelei_trust=

petra_trust=

erica_trust=

cathy_lust=
cathy_trust=

dillon_trust=
lorelei_lust=
lorelei_trust=

petra_trust=

erica_trust=

cathy_lust=
cathy_trust=

dillon_trust=[/QUOTE]

wtf? I can not show my stats on your picture top right the stats and top left the money and the day is not displayed for me

and to dev it does not matter if it is relevant games or not your paywall sucks and fucks all players up and does not really fancy the game and will keep ciele from playing because who knows what else is going on behind your paywall And besides, the game feels so halfway and takes the players a few important rewards because you hardly see anything anyway!

I'm not sure if I want to continue playing half a game and I guess that's it then I do not like hellish or censored games and IF I want to give someone money I do it voluntarily because I want it and NOT when I do in such a clumsy way and should be forced to sic hdas for me but that's just my opinion

Reactions: deivater and Hadgar

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
This game has the good grafik but it needs the
refinement , because it
has many lags and crash after 25 day !

ravborn

Dec 16, 2017
dont know about any lag atlist on my end havent experienced any but the crashes have left me stuck progress wise looks like when ever the game goes to autosave after day 25 something cause the game to crash noticed that its not keeping your game preference like Fullscreen on relaunch and some of the autosave boxes are missing when all 6 slots where full before crash even after starting a new game with a fresh download

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
dont know about any lag atlist on my end havent experienced any but the crashes have left me stuck progress wise looks like when ever the game goes to autosave after day 25 something cause the game to crash noticed that its not keeping your game preference like Fullscreen on relaunch and some of the autosave boxes are missing when all 6 slots where full before crash even after starting a new game with a fresh download
Probably something to do with maximum recursion limit error. Gonna take a look tomorrow.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
So here we are with the latest content update, with Chapter 2... The repeating grind part of the game play becomes a lot more prevalent in this chapter, mostly because of the in-game money required to purchase certain items needed for specific characters, as well as the huge amounts of money needed to stat grind the boss's daughter... There are some new characters introduced, as well as tiny amounts of new content as you grind out those relationship stats... They are a bit spread out though, so expect a lot of repeating content as you grind away...

There is also the introduction of a new alien story line, that really feels more like a cop out for the developers to throw in a new content pay wall system... Gating dream sequence content and X-Ray vision content (seeing characters naked) behind very specific Patreon monthly donation amounts... Typically you see this kind of stuff offered up on the developers Patreon sites as a reward system, where patrons of specific levels can gain access to different versions of the game with some bonus content unique to that donation level... But this isn't being handled like that... It feels more like content walls being thrown at the players/readers on a semi-regular basis (every time a dream sequence happens) trying to constantly incentivize them into paying a bunch of money to see the hidden content... The alien story non-sense itself feels very out of place with the rest of the VN/Game's story, and as I said, it feels more like a quickly thrown together, story based excuse, to push for more money... I went ahead and updated my review...

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
What kind of error is thrown on the screen, or does the game just exit?
No error. Crash. The game literally just halts for few seconds as it crashes and stops responding. I get the windows crash gui saying "DarkSeedChronicles_1.2.1.exe stopped working"

edit: loaded the save again and upon entering mall it crashed.

edit 2: Here's the save file:
used uploadfiles.io as the first google choice on upload service. Hopefully not spammy.

edit 3: now it crashed when trying to talk to cathy (on choice option of programming & shoulder massage).

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
To get the Nicole scene fast, before you run the simulation at work, type this into the console:

rnd_nicole_night_train = True

Then leave without doing the simulation, go back to the office and do it, then leave.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I didn't take a pic of Petra's ass in the elevator but the game still has me looking at the pic later on my computer. Pulling his dick out in the elevator like that: is he 13, wasted, or just a psychopath? The comments on Petra's hips are a bit overboard: I seriously doubt there are very many people at all that ever fantasize about hips that freakin' wide. If she ever does have kids she won't be able to fit through a doorway again!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I didn't take a pic of Petra's ass in the elevator but the game still has me looking at the pic later on my computer. Pulling his dick out in the elevator like that: is he 13, wasted, or just a psychopath? The comments on Petra's hips are a bit overboard: I seriously doubt there are very many people at all that ever fantasize about hips that freakin' wide. If she ever does have kids she won't be able to fit through a doorway again!
I take a wide hip/big ass over big breast any day of the week:p. I'm Brazilian, I think is on our dna or something, because we are born to love big ass:heartcoveredeyes:.

@Irischan how can i make more money as the 20 with the bath cam?
Buy another camera and you will have an option to install at Erica's office at the end of the day.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes