VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So i thought it was an intersting game and played up to the 1st dream after agata....then i quit the game immediatly. To put a pay wall at such an important aspect of the game is very annoying. i Could see the vision being pateron level based...and maybe some other bonus. But to make such an intrigal part of the storylines images only viewable IF you pay..... I have no words for how disappointed i am.
To clarify on what is paid content and what is free:
Paid content with paywall (v1.2.1 Chapter 2):
-Erica dream sequence
-Xray vision

Free content without paywall:
-Nicole sex scene in the train
-Lorelei cumshot scene in clothing store
-Petra and Lorelei lesbian sex scene in the apartment
-Petra night scene in her bedroom
-Petra bathroom peep

If you're not seeing any of the free content, it's because the event hasn't been triggered.
Viewing the Dream sequences is not required to progress in the game, you will still get the Lust points if you press Skip.
Same goes for Xray vision, it's an extra feature that is not required for game progress.

Last edited:

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
No idea how you reach any content in this game.

I'm 44/0 with Petra, you can only talk with her on weekends and she is always busy so you can't actually ever talk with her, ofc you can peek/grope but does doing this every night accomplish anything (I got bored with it and just went to sleep)
34/6 Erica, nothing aside from the initial cleavage show
78/34 Cathy, she invited me to some party but the game ends before it happens, there was one single picture where she walked through the office
15/2 Lorelei after spending all my money on her, also lead to nothing
19/0 Dillon because at some point I gave up on improving Cathy, he told me to get her used panties, maybe that wil happen at the party? But it's not part of the game yet
58/0 Bertrand yeah no idea

What am I missing?
Can I have more than the one spycam (how?) and get 50000 dollars early on and bump my Lorelei score up?
Do you need to add Dillon trust earlier so he gives the panty quest earlier so the party happens earlier so it actually happens?
Is there some trick to actually talking with Petra?

I'm very confused as to what I did "wrong", if there is all of this:
"And here are the free content without paywall:
-Petra and Lorelei lesbian sex scene in the apartment"
As I have no idea how I am supposed to reach any of it

abericus

May 29, 2017

I'm 44/0 with Petra, you can only talk with her on weekends and she is always busy so you can't actually ever talk with her, ofc you can peek/grope but does doing this every night accomplish anything (I got bored with it and just went to sleep)
78/34 Cathy, she invited me to some party but the game ends before it happens, there was one single picture where she walked through the office
19/0 Dillon because at some point I gave up on improving Cathy, he told me to get her used panties, maybe that wil happen at the party? But it's not part of the game yet

What am I missing?
Can I have more than the one spycam (how?) and get 50000 dollars early on and bump my Lorelei score up?
Do you need to add Dillon trust earlier so he gives the panty quest earlier so the party happens earlier so it actually happens?

my stat

4.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

missing Nicole sex scene in the train

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PacoTaco

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I cannot even end day 29 (the day after Agata), it crashes constantly. Anyone found a solution to this problem yet?

EDIT: @LewdKitty Good call on the wide hips:FeelsGoodMan:.

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I cannot even end day 29 (the day after Agata), it crashes constantly. Anyone found a solution to this problem yet?

EDIT: @LewdKitty Good call on the wide hips:FeelsGoodMan:.
I'm not able to reproduce the error on my side.
Can you post the screenshot?
And what button interaction triggered the error?

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

What am I missing?

Hi karlpilkert,
Yes, you can buy more than 1 spycam, but only one at a time. One for Erica and the other for Petra (in Chapter 2).
Dillon plays a role in future chapter, but not in Chapter 2. Same for party event.
To talk to Petra, you need to break the ice with a gift. Carol can help you with that.
Apart from Cathy's party event (under construction) which requires 50 Trust, all other events require less than 25 individual Trust/Lust points. However, certain events like the Lorelei event need a combination of Trust+Lust points to trigger.

johnnylaw

Oct 27, 2017
another greedy dev who wants money for something that should be free we are on a pirate site not a jew site

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not able to reproduce the error on my side.
Can you post the screenshot?
And what button interaction triggered the error?
After leaving the office, If I go to jog, it crashes as soon as I get the option to jog with Petra or by myself. If I go to the nightclub to pass the time it crashes as soon as I'm back to my room. Also, It crashes whenever I'm trying to save during this time, so I'm stuck at day 29.

That were no crash before day 28, it all started with the day after the Agata presentation.

Note: I didn't cheat, my status are: Petra 26/0, Erica 22/2, Cathy 51/24, Lorelei 10/6, Dillon 2 and Bertrand 42. I have installed 2 cams and my money is $360 at the moment. I bought 4 or 5 clothes for Lorelei.

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Crashes started appearing on me too after i got the xray serum injection. At first when i selected "talk to bertrand" after injection. had to load from last save and then i chose work this time. no crash. After getting out of work i headed to mall to meet lorelei. I crashed into the clothing store scene without managing to get any dialog up. Now I cannot be arsed to run the game again just to see it crash.
Maybe the issue has something to do with xray?

And am playing non-patreon version (newest version here)

Reactions: DJenser

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Crashes started appearing on me too after i got the xray serum injection. At first when i selected "talk to bertrand" after injection. had to load from last save and then i chose work this time. no crash. After getting out of work i headed to mall to meet lorelei. I crashed into the clothing store scene without managing to get any dialog up. Now I cannot be arsed to run the game again just to see it crash.
Maybe the issue has something to do with xray?

And am playing non-patreon version (newest version here)
What kind of error is thrown on the screen, or does the game just exit?

ravborn

Dec 16, 2017
am getting the same crash during clothing store scenes and jogging and randomly in the office no error codes just a massage saying dark seed has stopped working it started for me after day 25

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes