VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you for the kind comment.
I have to admit that I have a kind of fetish for women with large hips, which is why I made them that way. But there are other models in the game with more "normal" hip size.
can you please add changelog when you update ? some of us like to know if there is any sex scenes, groping etc
thanks.:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: swammy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I sorry but that stupid intro with the roommate just turns me off as much as stupidly oversize breast.
Will not play or support this one.

LewdKitty

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So half the lewd opportunities so far are behind major paywalls? What made you think that was a good move this early on?
Some of the extras are behind paywalls, yes, but there are still plenty of lewd content to go around :extremelyhappy:. Need to progress in the game to see them.

Reactions: General F. Apper

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
The game seems interesting, good graphic quality and various characters to everyone's taste. The story looks good, but I have to see how it develops. The drawback is that being the free version are missing things that would make it even better, jejejeje, its normal. Thank you.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
the genres and fetishes look intriguing. gonna try it in few months when there is more content

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Ok, so the roomie is a Triss Merigold ripoff, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but the game is like my life, except I don't randomly wander into rooms and jerk myself off on women's feet when they sleep - get up, go to work, work, go home, go to sleep, go to work, work, go home... jeez.

Also "Oh yeah, it's the weekend, this will be fun!" ... you can go to the mall and do nothing, you can go to the living room and do nothing, or you can play games and then do nothing, again very much like my real life. I don't want this much boring reality in my escapism.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes