VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
@beijing999 @Hestk @Eye-switcher @Tiggie what part of

and

you don't understand?
Like I said, I did not know what NTR was. Is it such a sin to give out my opinion to the rest of the viewers as food for thought and some constructive criticism to the game developer? I'm not living in a totalitarian world now am I? Or is this website THAT kind of place?
Regardless, I gave out my thoughts on the matter, and hopefully, someone more open-minded found it at least a bit informative.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Like I said, I did not know what NTR was. Is it such a sin to give out my opinion to the rest of the viewers as food for thought and some constructive criticism to the game developer? I'm not living in a totalitarian world now am I? Or is this website THAT kind of place?
It is a problem if you don't follow the rules of the forum. Posts about NTR are OT here and the mod asked twice to stop talking about this argument.
If you like to talk about NTR you are free to do so, but there is a specific thread in the general discussion area:

Reactions: UncleVT

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
It is a problem if you don't follow the rules of the forum. Posts about NTR are OT here and the mod asked twice to stop talking about this argument.
If you like to talk about NTR you are free to do so, but there is a specific thread in the general discussion area:
No, I do not like to talk about NTR or any of this subject. I only posted my single opinion once of it since it is related to the game and it wasn't for or against it but an observation of it in regards to that same game, take it for what it is. As to the mod rule, it seems to me that it is a crowd control measure. I can understand setting rules to not derail the main subject matter, but shutting down anything and everything about something inherently related to the game and its system seems like an autocratic, and quite frankly, an unnecessary, dictatorial thing to do since it is related to that subject matter.
But I've wasted enough time on this, again, take it for what it is.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
No, I do not like to talk about NTR or any of this subject. I only posted my single opinion once of it since it is related to the game and it wasn't for or against it but an observation of it in regards to that same game, take it for what it is. As to the mod rule, it seems to me that it is a crowd control measure. I can understand setting rules to not derail the main subject matter, but shutting down anything and everything about something inherently related to the game and its system seems like an autocratic, and quite frankly, an unnecessary, dictatorial thing to do since it is related to that subject matter.
But I've wasted enough time on this, again, take it for what it is.
It’s actually less about your opinion on the matter and more about how quickly an NTR debate derails a thread. If you don’t believe me, just look at any game with that particular tag. The mods are just avoiding the inevitable once they see personal opinions starting to be voiced.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
really short well let's say game is hardly worth playing now does not look bad but no content extremely fast past .....
I think 10 or 20 updates later, one hour of playing time will come together if the updates are just as short with much luck, of course

Reactions: Kajoq

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So DSC is DoD's cousin... right?

Short demo, borrowed a lot of good things from DoD... and the girls are hot.
I'm looking forward for the next update.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
So DSC is DoD's cousin... right?

Short demo, borrowed a lot of good things from DoD... and the girls are hot.
I'm looking forward for the next update.
Let´s go for next red pussy. You have some time after the victory with the first, because at 0.8 probably others play in the sandbox.

T

Tony_Stark

hey guys, i saw post about netori and netorare, before start i want to know, mc getting cucked or not?

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm trying to get some usefull information about the game and, again, I have to scroll down endless discussions about NTR. I don't get it, why do people think they have an obligation to inform us that they find offensive the fact that a 3d model can cheat on another 3d model?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
It’s actually less about your opinion on the matter and more about how quickly an NTR debate derails a thread. If you don’t believe me, just look at any game with that particular tag. The mods are just avoiding the inevitable once they see personal opinions starting to be voiced.
And the fact why should anyone care about the opions of someone who doesn't even know the terms they are talking about. Why it goes around in circles.
If you're going to give your wisdom to the world, at least folks could use the gift of reading their education system game them and look the stuff up. God, folks used to have a go to a library and read a book, now google is too hard.

And then even after that, what you like or dislike still matters little as you're one out of thousands, and any game isn't made just for you. Might as well have a battle about big breasts VS small breasts.
---------------
Now some game mechanics, like grind, is much more objective. You can have a bunch of people with multiple different fetish and breast size preferences... all agreeing and bitching about a game being too grindy. That is something a Dev can fix and make life better for everyone.

Reactions: patrickB
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes