VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I liked the graphics, I like the story so far and where it's going.

With the NTR issue, please if you know that the game has that kind of content, it is simple to "Don't Play it".

Reactions: tomislazy

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm probably weird but I don't mind if a female ntr me in games. Since I would try to fuck her too in the long run.

Reactions: Versidius

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This is only the first chapter, and so the detailed plot is not cast in stone yet, although the main arc is already thought out.
The plan is to do 10-12 chapters total, and the kind of fetish content in following chapters will also very much depend on patrons' feedback and response.
NTR will probably be an optional event. I have not decided which way it will go, it might be both.
Hi, welcome. Seems interesting.
If you want the Developer tag, send a ticket here:

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
well it looks promising. I have tested it and the girls are hot and have got good curves. Waiting for new updates. For first version it was too short.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
As long as NTR is not forced and you have a CLEARLY choice to avoid it, I'll give it a try.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I understand NTR is not a popular subject in adult games, but I personally like having it in as a consequence of doing something wrong, neglecting, or treating another character unfairly. It makes the plot more real and engaging, plus its a natural way of avoiding seeing that happen. This way, both NTR fans and those against it have either the option to allow it to happen, or do what they must to avoid it.
Well put! I really really really really wish more people felt this way. I don't like NTR myself, but I don't understand the degree to which many others abhor it and get emotionally triggered by it (I'm trying to learn rather be condescending about it). But I like games where NTR is the consequence of not winning the game. Any game that plays out as "Don't wanna get cucked? Then WIN!" is fun because while there are many enjoyable games where the goal is to seduce or corrupt or develop a harem or whatever, it's so much more satisfying to beat another nonMC male for the girls' attention.

Oh, and since this is ostensibly a thread about this game, I'll add that I enjoy the concept, the art is solid--I like the models but the renders could use some polish, and I will definitely keep an eye out for the next update. Worth a download in my opinion.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Well put! I really really really really wish more people felt this way. I don't like NTR myself, but I don't understand the degree to which many others abhor it and get emotionally triggered by it (I'm trying to learn rather be condescending about it). But I like games where NTR is the consequence of not winning the game. Any game that plays out as "Don't wanna get cucked? Then WIN!" is fun because while there are many enjoyable games where the goal is to seduce or corrupt or develop a harem or whatever, it's so much more satisfying to beat another nonMC male for the girls' attention.

Oh, and since this is ostensibly a thread about this game, I'll add that I enjoy the concept, the art is solid--I like the models but the renders could use some polish, and I will definitely keep an eye out for the next update. Worth a download in my opinion.
If you happen to know any games like that, please let me know! They gotta be super rare.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I personally like having it in as a consequence of doing something wrong, neglecting, or treating another character unfairly.
I'm fine with that as well, but that's almost never the case. Almost all NTR on this forum is unavoidable.

I'm still waiting for someone to say if this is actually netorare or netori. I'm assuming netorare until told otherwise, but these threads get into "how dare you not enjoy the fetish I enjoy!" so fast that my eyes glaze over... so it's possible I missed someone actually answering the question.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm fine with that as well, but that's almost never the case. Almost all NTR on this forum is unavoidable.

I'm still waiting for someone to say if this is actually netorare or netori. I'm assuming netorare until told otherwise, but these threads get into "how dare you not enjoy the fetish I enjoy!" so fast that my eyes glaze over... so it's possible I missed someone actually answering the question.
The plan is to do 10-12 chapters total, and the kind of fetish content in following chapters will also very much depend on patrons' feedback and response.
NTR will probably be an optional event. I have not decided which way it will go, it might be both.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
I'm fine with that as well, but that's almost never the case. Almost all NTR on this forum is unavoidable
Big Brother started out that way, but people hated Eric and the NTR element so much that the creator had to eliminate him all together, which changed the game from having a bit of strategy to a harem style visual novel. For me, it took away the fun in trying to stay one step ahead of an adversary. After that all it was reduced down to speed clicking to the next sex scene and all the girls in the house suddenly dropped their panties one by one with absolutely no jealousy towards anyone else. That’s just boring and completely unrealistic for me.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Do we really need another discussion on NTR? If you don't like it then don't download the game. Wish the mods would just start banning people who derail this thread with these arguments. It happens in every single fucking thread that has NTR and it's always the same thing. The only time people can bitch about NTR being in a game is if it isn't flagged properly in the thread or the dev decided to just randomly throw it in later without warning.

TLDR: Stop your bitching and move on if NTR isn't your thing.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
We're not doing this whole "argue about NTR for multiple pages" crap here. You guys will find out real quick I'm not as patient as other people and I give zero fucks about your account status if you want to keep breaking these rules.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is there an walkthrough? I missed a bunch of images and have no idea how to see them.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes