VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Seed Chronicles [v1.3] [LewdKitty]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This is only the first chapter, and so the detailed plot is not cast in stone yet, although the main arc is already thought out.
The plan is to do 10-12 chapters total, and the kind of fetish content in following chapters will also very much depend on patrons' feedback and response.
NTR will probably be an optional event. I have not decided which way it will go, it might be both.
Nice, thanks for the answer.. go for the optional.
I don't mind but you can read the posts.. your choice and it looks good btw.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
I had no idea what NTR was so I researched it since everyone seems to back different opinions of it.
In light of my findings, I have also come across the phrase "netorare" and research it as well.
All I can say is that based on what I see in the first chapter, the MC will try to "steal" the girl from the fiancee, which is promising to you as the main character. Whether there's a twist in that in a later chapter that does turn this into ntr, I can see how that could upset people who worked hard to get the girl.
Ofcourse, if there are clear choices of where you want to take the story before then, that's entirely different, and quite possibly the best choice as people who do not enjoy to be cucked like bitches could see it as a game over/failure scenario and those who do enjoy being cucked can see it as a homage to their fetishes.
Whatever you develop, if I were you, and if you don't want to upset people, I would make it very clear as early as possible, whether in game or through update reports, where you plan to take this game.
Other than that, short chapter but does look promising.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
>NTR

Is it you as the MC that NTR's others, or the MC that gets NTR'd?
I don't really understand this kind of thing. I've never considered myself to be in the shoes of the player character in these games. Rather i'm just watching a story that i happen to have some control over play out, so it's not like i feel personally assaulted when playing an ntr game or something. But this seems to be a minority view judging by these forums. You might find these game more tolerable if giving this a try?

Also, it raises some real creepy questions regarding rape games... but that's a whole other thing.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I tried out this first chapter... It's an intriguing concept based off the overview, but the game content itself doesn't reveal much about the overall story/plot... You pretty much get introduced to several characters, learn about the basic work day mechanics, see a couple low key erotic events, and learn that the protagonist is a big pervert who thinks sex pretty much 24/7... lol... For being an entire chapter, it feels more like a partial introduction... It shows some potential, even with one of the characters having a bit of an over the top personality right off the bat... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Is there an walkthrough? I missed a bunch of images and have no idea how to see them.
If you skip peeping on the roommate in the bathroom, you can go through several game days at the office and see more of the content there, even though it isn't a whole lot... It's mostly just some quick conversations, and 2 introductions to the event task system... After enough days the game will auto-end just like after the peep scene...

Reactions: Bagger288

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Cody_

Sep 23, 2017
Tried to play through the game but it keeps telling me I have completed the initial release when there is more content to discover. If you spy on your new roommate in the shower it ends the demo immediately without doing anything else, however if you don't spy and you reach the weekend it will also end.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Tried to play through the game but it keeps telling me I have completed the initial release when there is more content to discover. If you spy on your new roommate in the shower it ends the demo immediately without doing anything else, however if you don't spy and you reach the weekend it will also end.
Yup, that's about it...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If you skip peeping on the roommate in the bathroom, you can go through several game days at the office and see more of the content there, even though it isn't a whole lot... It's mostly just some quick conversations, and 2 introductions to the event task system... After enough days the game will auto-end just like after the peep scene...
Thanks, I'll try again tomorrow.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes