• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Oh no what a terrible way to die! I'd much rather pass in a dilapidated, underfunded hospital surrounded by screaming old people with dementia!

Flutzyy

Aug 18, 2021
Pretty cool, I kinda wish there was Sprinting and some sort of Chase in he game but I'm not sure if this is where I should be leaving this info lol

LooksGoodToMe

Aug 23, 2022
DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME, IT'S BORING, NO SEXUAL CONTENT, GAME OVER IF CAUGHT, IT'S NOT WORTH THE TIME OF DAY.
Bought it on steam and almost immediately got a refund for it, lame ass game.

Reactions: VOOLTSS

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Dark Siren Bunny.png
This isn't the most up to date version, on Steam it says the newest version has a bunny girl outfit.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
What cuckery is this? The only asset of the game - hot model, and the " No Sexual content" tag :HideThePain:

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
NO SEXUAL CONTENT, ahh yes ofcourse we must not remember why we are here for healthy family games, can i just filter out this tag so i dont waste a click on these, the hot model got me this time not gonna lie

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes