• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Its ok for the price. Somewhat ecchi but in the end the lack of intercourse disappoints.

last i checked dev has sex part planned for his game. no idea if it was cancelled or what
Maybe he did, maybe he did not. Only thing that matters is that he adds it ;)

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
PROS:
+ Decent graphics, the models are admittingly nice to look at
+ Notes are marked Via waypoint so aimlessly wandering the ship isn't part of the challenge
(unless you play hard mode apparantly wich is the laziest and most boring way to increase the challenge)
+ you essentially have 3 lives meaning your not boned by 1 mistake
+ unlockable outfits offers bare minimum replayability (not that you'd want to)

Cons:
- Painfully slow and absolutely no way to speed up/sprint
- Uninteresting and super cliché lore
- Extremely non scary horror game
- death results in softcore stimulation
- no actual sexual content makes the previous point a pointless cock tease
- the amount of notes you have to collect is obnoxious IMHO
- The siren doesn't even track you in any way, you only lose if by accidentally bumping into it

Last edited:

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Beat Hard Mode, the Costume isnt very special. Iam a bit dssappointed.
Hope this file works for everyone. Have to use Cheat Engine Speedhack, so that Game doesnt take to long.
Save Location: C:\Users\yourName\AppData\Local\DarkSiren\Saved.
Have fun.
Thank you! Shame that this version doesn't appear to have the newer costumes and even invisibility mode.

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Downloading... please be good... please be good... please be good.... oh wait.... NO SEXUAL CONTENT!?! COME ON!!!!!

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Hard mode is so stupid. the only difference I notice is that the notes are no longered marked and the siren actually goes into rooms. It still isn't tracking you in anyway as far as I'm aware. I would rather keep the map marker and give the Siren an actual AI. Slowly checking every fucking room 20 times while cheching every corner and the room before going in is extremely unfun. Even if the reward was a bunch of well animated sex scenes and a siren editor it would be nowhere near worth it

Reactions: 1876675155

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Hard mode is so stupid. the only difference I notice is that the notes are no longered marked and the siren actually goes into rooms. It still isn't tracking you in anyway as far as I'm aware. I would rather keep the map marker and give the Siren an actual AI. Slowly checking every fucking room 20 times while cheching every corner and the room before going in is extremely unfun. Even if the reward was a bunch of well animated sex scenes and a siren editor it would be nowhere near worth it
Try to stick at the center where you can quickly check the inner rooms; I had some rapid note appearing in closeby rooms there. Hard mode has an optional 21st note to find which unlocks another ending. More on the fun side but still nothing more kinky than what you would see on a summer/beach themed commercial. (edit: the more of the fun side is with the invisi potion; not the hard one; but hard does have another ending when going for the 21th note).

Which is basically the "naughty level" of the whole game. There is no more nudity than what you see in summer on the beach, there is at best somewhat implied sexual content for like a second or less if she catches you the third time. Steam tags of sexual content and nudity as top tags are totally moronic.

Would be nice to unlock a sprint or something. And I would gladly take a bunch of well animated sex scenes :p

Last edited:

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
New update came out today with this impossible gamemode, basically you have to find pearls worth points all around the map, and after like 100p, another siren pops up. I died at 300 (each pearl was worth about 20p) because there's literally no way to predict her movement. Anyhow if anybody has a save with this gamemopde completed at 1000 points, I'd appreciate it. Btw, at 500p, you unlock new skins and at 1000 too. Here's the patch notes 1681903052955.png

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
I do have the game on steam, and I'd upload it here, but I have no fck idea how. If anybody tells me what I should upload here, then tell me and I'll do it.

Reactions: Mr. M 11

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
New update came out today with this impossible gamemode, basically you have to find pearls worth points all around the map, and after like 100p, another siren pops up. I died at 300 (each pearl was worth about 20p) because there's literally no way to predict her movement. Anyhow if anybody has a save with this gamemopde completed at 1000 points, I'd appreciate it. Btw, at 500p, you unlock new skins and at 1000 too. Here's the patch notes View attachment 2557481
Forgot to mention, but in this gamemode you FINALLY unlock sprinting, and also you only have one life, which is really unfair considering it's basically the same thing as the normal gamemode but with multiple sirens (because there can be 3 in total), they will begin to search rooms, and they will also be sped up once you get enough pearls.

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
Nevermind, just played through the game again and realized something.
The points you collect, you can SPEND them in the shop, you don't have to reach them in a single game.
A few items were added to the shop for either 500 or 1000 points each.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
MAYBE because developer knew people will run right toward to her if sex is allowed so they made it that we can't do anything sexual to her.

Reactions: Azure Sun

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
Trying to rig a save file by editing the .sav file in /appdata/local/darksiren/saved/savegame
I keep editing the amount of points, but the game doesn't take it, it just replaces it with 300 (my real amount) each time.
I wonder if it's because the game has a secondary save somewhere, or if it's because of steam replacing it with my save on the cloud.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
MAYBE because developer knew people will run right toward to her if sex is allowed so they made it that we can't do anything sexual to her.
There's sooooo many games where death = sex and ppl complete them regardless. And if that was the logic than Sex would be the reward. Most likely Dev had no intentions to make the game 18+ and just wanted to make a quick horror game that horny baits

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
I do have the game on steam, and I'd upload it here, but I have no fck idea how. If anybody tells me what I should upload here, then tell me and I'll do it.
Could you please share pictures of the Dark Siren's new costumes? I'm really curious about what she looks like in the Sexy lingerie skin in particular.

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
Could you please share pictures of the Dark Siren's new costumes? I'm really curious about what she looks like in the Sexy lingerie skin in particular.
I don't have them yet, the gamemode is nearly impossible and I'm trying to rig the game's save to increase the points. I wanted to give you the game so someone could complete it and share them as well.

DexLoser

Jul 4, 2019
Having trouble trying to cheat by editing save and cheatengine. Anyone any luck or is grinding points right now lol?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes