2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Off topic but is there any way to get Vampire Mansion as well from the same dev
I was actually looking to see if that game was on here.
Both are on Steam though.

Ironically happened to glance at similar threads and noticed it was there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link https://f95zone.to/threads/vampire-mansion-v1-1-1-etirue.176523/
Would be nice if that was added to the OP for the developers other games.

Edit: Any way to turn the music off?
I can't hear anything over the music it's so loud.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
well, the one from OP did not have those save cheats, and i was curious from where you got them
I don't remember anymore, it was about a month or even more ago...

There's already a working Mega link in the OP, the user you're replying to was saying specifically the GoFile link is dead.

Unless that's an updated version I'm not sure why you're linking that.
How the fuck was I supposed to mind-read through that shit exaclty, Sir ?
He just @-ed a random user, he didn't say anything about needing any updated versions...

Old version, in game show 1.30.4, last cracked 1.32.2
OK, so if I download 1.5 GB of the one in the OP Mega link, I would find the 1.32.2 ?
Because I'm pretty sure I would have downloaded it already it that was the case.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
How the fuck was I supposed to mind-read through that shit exaclty, Sir ?
He just @-ed a random user, he didn't say anything about needing any updated versions...
They were telling the thread's owner that the GoFile mirror was down so they could replace it.

They didn't ask for a working link, nor would a Mega link matter even if they had because we have a working Mega mirror as-is. So unless it's an updated version (ironically, it's outdated), you gave them a completely redundant link.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DarkSiren-2023.04.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Besharia

May 6, 2018
How do I unlock the running function? There's no point cost listed and every time I click on it it asks me if I want to unlock Dancing Queen outfit.

EDIT: Does anyone have the 1.32 version of the game?

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Oh and for those of you who don't want to grind point collect but can't get CE to work (because I can't seem to find the executable or any shortcut for it. What the hell did they do to it over the years?) just google .sav editor and drop your save onto the webpage the second value listed is your point total, change it to whatever you want, save it, and then replace your save with the new one. Just backup your save before you replace it.

Reactions: Lurkingpro

Frognaf

Nov 3, 2021
I do nope someone cracks a more recent version of the game soon. There should be several new skins as well as skin/body customization in the new ones. The available links are months old and don't have that.

Monke magic

Jul 14, 2023
Oh and for those of you who don't want to grind point collect but can't get CE to work (because I can't seem to find the executable or any shortcut for it. What the hell did they do to it over the years?) just google .sav editor and drop your save onto the webpage the second value listed is your point total, change it to whatever you want, save it, and then replace your save with the new one. Just backup your save before you replace it.
Yo which file would I drop into it, and idk which specific one is the save file

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Can the game be modded like nude models and such? Seeing that it's in UE, I guess it's harder than Unity?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes