Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has become available on Steam:
Adult patch is available here:

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 198785

Overview:
Things often end in tears for dark elf Rifuse, girl swordfighter.
Danger strikes from all directions!
Brave the kingdom's dark labyrinth and all its traps and tricks.
her tiny body is a beacon for lewdness!
Animated scenes. Translated by

Updated: 2016-05-12
Developer/Publisher: dorgel
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 4475 View attachment 4478 View attachment 4477
it won't let me pass the second door in the beginning, I'm playing this on MacOS using wine stable, I haven't had many problems running games till this one, can anyone help?

Damnation88

Jul 7, 2020
it won't let me pass the second door in the beginning, I'm playing this on MacOS using wine stable, I haven't had many problems running games till this one, can anyone help?
I know this was from a year ago, and you've probably figured it out. For any new players with the same question, just defeat all the enemies in the room to open the door. If you kill all the enemies and it's still shut, you need a key.

Reactions: tantan0210

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Weird, seems like I'm the only one having problem with the third dungeon, or probably just missed it.
But I seem to not find the second key. and second locked door won't open.

Nevermind, I just missed the Area's South of the Skeleton's with cracks on the ground.

Couple of things:

1. For some reason, all the spheres go on the lower-right pedestal when you place them. Obviously a bug, but I can't tell if it's in the original game or introduced by this translation.

2. Does this lever in the fourth labyrinth (volcano) do anything?
View attachment 22590
I went all over the labyrinth before and after pulling it, and nothing changed that I noticed. The other two levers in this labyrinth have obvious uses (creating a bridge and opening a gated door), but this one doesn't seem to do anything. It also doesn't change anything about the orc gangbang trap that happens when you pick up the Key to the Shrine of Memories.

3. Is there any way to avoid the orc gangbang when you pick up the Key to the Shrine of Memories? Not like it matters since the game doesn't change based on whether or not you avoid all rapes, but I was wondering if there was a way to do a full "clean" run of the game.
I don't think the last lever also has a use since I reached the Orb without activating that one so I dunno why you think it opened a door.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes