DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
you know you cant trust a hobo with your phone, should have just taken a naked selfie with him, once you let him hold your phone you know its as good as gone, sucks cause i didnt even want to play the path, i wanted her to do the 3rd task at the bar, but its not ready yet, should be pretty wild though
darkscreenshot0001.png :love:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
you know you cant trust a hobo with your phone, should have just taken a naked selfie with him, once you let him hold your phone you know its as good as gone, sucks cause i didnt even want to play the path, i wanted her to do the 3rd task at the bar, but its not ready yet, should be pretty wild though
View attachment 3802701 :love:
61pwikPdgSL.jpg I hope the third option is with Rutger Hauer! Now that would really elevate this story. :ROFLMAO: DARKER indeed!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Darker [Ch. 1 Part 5] [Director Unknown]

If you don't trust the links, it is public on Patreon in the link below or Subscribstar.

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Droid:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Darker [Ch. 1 Part 5] [Director Unknown]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Well, Director Unknown did not lie when he told it is a short update, but I still like it.
I found this picture in Instagram Requests, and it promises some serious dark fetishes

View attachment 3802952

I hope that now that he has a new computer we won't have to wait 3 months for another update.
Thanks for the great game Director Unknown, and keep doing your magic
I think things are going to get VERY interesting from Chapter 2 onwards, and anyway, poor Grace...
1720247826991.png

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
So, most likely will be abandoned after that if I had to guess. That'd be a shame.
Would anyone be surprised sadly? A lot of these devs set themselves up for failure and try to make large choice driven novels straight out the gate. They also often throw their best idea at it. Usually while still working full time and with limited funds.

They'd be far better making a mostly linear story that can be wrapped up in 6 months-1year and THEN move on to the bigger VN. Because they have the experience making one, have learned how to make one and aren't learning on the go, have a patreon base and have completed a game which instantly makes them look more reliable.

They set themselves up for failure. We see it again and again with devs.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think this game is still moving rather well. Dev is carring on the plot subject in a logical and coherent way.

yilkin

torrent half done type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Darker-CH1P5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just for giggles, would you consider adding a little hot sauce to your game, like, incest? Dad, Brother, sleazy Uncle, Mom, Sister, etc. How about adding a pet dog? Like a Great Dane. These taboos can be made optional for the faint at heart, lol. Anyway, just asking. Nice game, btw.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Well, Director Unknown did not lie when he told it is a short update, but I still like it.
I found this picture in Instagram Requests, and it promises some serious dark fetishes

View attachment 3802952

I hope that now that he has a new computer we won't have to wait 3 months for another update.
Thanks for the great game Director Unknown, and keep doing your magic
I can't say it is dark except for the lips, unless you have a canon theory for her right eye. Otherwise, being restrained in a pillory is actually a very light BDSM practice.

GeeVerity

Oct 4, 2018
Well done game so far, just not a fan of the extended Grace POV. I hope after the trip it goes back to being focused on the MC having involvement.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes