Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 24, 2020
some people here actually paid for content for quiet sometime but when they understand that DL milking his subscribers they quit. and now for once and all they want lara story to end.
personally after lara i am never coming back to this thread again. i know some people here feel the same.

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
When I said "shut up", I didn't mean, "go into a egotistical, holier-than-thou preach-fest". I meant, "shut up".
If that rant was driven by ego i would have focused on myself lol if anything my rant is the antithesis of someone having an overinflated ego cause im asking cry babies to be more considerate to these talented creators that make free content nice try though

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
some people here actually paid for content for quiet sometime but when they understand that DL milking his subscribers they quit. and now for once and all they want lara story to end.
personally after lara i am never coming back to this thread again. i know some people here feel the same.
Your keep treating donations like your paying for content what is so hard to understand your not paying for anything your DONATING MONEY in the (hopes) that you're further incentivizing DL to make more free content but he isn't obligated to finish anything its 100% up to him your donation isnt a transaction its a gesture more specifically a gesture of gratitude

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeeOffPutting

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
Exactly go complain somewhere else its so annoying when people come hear hear hoping for free early access content then end up complaining whe DL hasn't put anything new out DL released border's of the tomb around the same time as breaking the quiet by the time animpron finished breaking the quiet DL put out 3 different versions of BOTT and the ultimate end along with 3 diff ultimate ending iterations and a preview for his next project yet that's not good enough for some pple apparently

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021
Guys, I wanted to hear from you guys about the lara voice, I hated the new lara voice because it didn't really seem to be suffering and it looked pretty amateurish in my opinion. I prefer the old one. If anyone has DL's contact could they ask why he switched to this other voice?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes