Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Rey will suffer a tragic death like Lara. But I think dying as a result of sex slavery (rape to death, poke a hard object into the vagina, torture...) would be more exciting than being killed by gore style.
You have that already with Borders. Do we really need to repeat that all again? Variety is the spice of life. Given that in Star Wars lore the Rancor eats humanoids that seems like a logical conclusion here. Not typically DLs style but hey.. anything is possible.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Would rather it just end with her still captive, personally.
Yep, but still doing "stuff" ;-), or with multiple possibilities, like for Lara.
I admit at a first look at the posts, I am probably an exception because I don't fancy the kind of "guru" or "make her in pieces" stuff - I was OK with one of the ending of "Tomb Raiders" because it was that kind of dream ending that leaves the doubt "dream, premonition, gone in another World and back, etc." :).
It's a pity there isn't more stuff.

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
You have that already with Borders. Do we really need to repeat that all again? Variety is the spice of life. Given that in Star Wars lore the Rancor eats humanoids that seems like a logical conclusion here. Not typically DLs style but hey.. anything is possible.
ye, why not have those goofy star was critters delimb her into fucknugget and then impale her or something. i mean implament itself is just lame.

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
Personally, I'm hoping for another "it was all a dream!" ending. Those are always satisfying!
why. thats like opposite of satisfying. imagine going on dark net to watch hillary and other ugly lesbians wearing faces of some kids before harvesting their adrenochrome and then it turns out its fake version cause real one was too hardcore. thats pure fucking disappointment.

MikeNZ

Oct 30, 2022
Not everybody will agree, but maybe in terms of quality and length, StudioFOW ?
Yeah, they moved onto a game, but they were great. Though some of their sound design could've maybe been a bit better.

IMO their deepthroat stuff sounded like somebody yelling into a pillow rather than gagging. But it was all pretty hot/intense.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
StudioFOW had some good projects, the best of which was Kunoichi. But after the girls became hungry to be raped by monsters, it started to get boring. If you want to watch a girl being raped non-stop, you can watch Severance.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes