Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
I'm in the moment of considering buying Diablo 4, for 59USD, and yeah, don't even think about comparing the credits between D4 and DL, lol .. so indeed, 50USD is overpriced af, for just a preview.. But DL might be an alone animator, so 4.55 USD is more profit.
no offense but only idiot would pay for computer game hacked next week, especially if its from predatory mobile company like blizzard.

uttermost

Jun 8, 2022
would be awesome if DL bring back human looking creature with humanoid peepee, imo part 4 on lara was the best from DL atm, i would spend money for that but im kinda low rn he also crazy for using sfm as studio, if im making 3d animation i would prefer blender, animating in sfm was hard, thats why it took long enough for him animating frame by frame, cant imagine the amount of an hour of work he done, much obliged kemosabe!

uttermost

Jun 8, 2022
this is a bit of topic but i will crack a shitty game, like saints row for example, but for baldurs gate or starfield, who can hold not to buy one? 69$ for a masterpiece? hit me up im in.

Jul 15, 2021
You talk about fucking mad Final Cut? Heard that it's on rule34video, but no promises. It wasn't released online by author, after all. Only saw on twitter that it involved snuff at the end and monster anal fisting scene

Raphael Sharpe

Aug 6, 2023
These forums are hard to search if you're looking for a genre. What other artists are fans of Darklust likely to enjoy? I also enjoy GurochanOP's non-pesophilic material, and stuff like that.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes