Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
I hope he does make them do atwt, but I doubt it! He also could've made the throat fucking A LOT better, but sadly it wasn't that hardcore. :cry:
im curious how could make throating better? like her eyes poping out from jizm pressure?

she really should be perforated and her limbs torn off (not neceserily in this order). then use some med tech to put bitch back together for further reeducation of feminism falsehoods.

but it must be while bitch is clearly awake. like it could pull all shit out wake bitch up and just hold her and with one tentacle go and pierce thru uterus out of her navel slowly then burst out with blood and into her mouth till it goes out her ass. then goes back around her face and forces into her eyesocket and poke out of bitchs ear. then pull all of other tentacles everywhere they can fit and bloat bitch like a leaky cum baloon.

that would be best/hard to top imo, beside delimbing but dl too soft to ever do that.

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
Throat fuck is the dominant form of violent sex, no wonder it's used a lot. In addition, the female characters only have 3 holes to insert their cocks. I like the scene where Lara is straddled on a hammer, and the Ogres use her body as a sex toy. However, ATWT can sometimes become absurd, piercing from the anus to the mouth without shit coming out is weird. Instead, piercing from the vagina to the mouth, destroying internal organs, would seem more reasonable. Xray is also something that DL should try.
vagina not a duck, it dont have straight short intestine. onle gore would come from top. also vagina, specially proper slave, should have enema before being used obviously, even e whores know it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
idk what do you guys expect, bottr took years to make and it was incredibly boring, it was only in fatal ending/bonus stuff we saw Lara being properly beaten up/snuffed. I think DL will go further than that with Rei, but we aint seeing that at least for another year
Well, it is also a matter of tastes.
I honestly was more in the for the fuck part, if the beating had more intermixed with the sex, it would have been better, the one moment of pure beating was not so appealing to me, and the sword scene, I liked it, but in the context of that ending which kind of leaves doubt on something, otherwise I am not for gorish stuff.
But is up to taste.
Just, the same way in which, once you made clear you get your excitement from the beating up and the snuffing, we cannot tell you must find the video statisfying, remember you cannot say it had to be boring for everybody, because we have different tastes.
Honestly, for me especially some of the scenes in one of the alternate endings would have been good, or could have mixed them withe final version adding just one bit of connection, and made even longer final video - but it would have been extra boring for you, and I cannot complain, in the end, I am not the one who paid over x years to get that video.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate boring. Tentacles, asexual Rey, wtf. 12 minutes - and nothing intresting. Yes, its level up of animation, but its still source film maker, with same quality of models. Fucking tentacles - all this we have seen in thousand titles of hentai, nothing new. And now, he will stretch this "epic" for next 5 years.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Ultimate boring. Tentacles, asexual Rey, wtf. 12 minutes - and nothing intresting. Yes, its level up of animation, but its still source film maker, with same quality of models. Fucking tentacles - all this we have seen in thousand titles of hentai, nothing new. And now, he will stretch this "epic" for next 5 years.
Careful, posting reasonable criticism will get you labelled as a "hater" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Baal-Zevuul

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, disagree on the boring, though it goes with taste, and on the asexual (being a women does not require having balloons, met attractive ones with small boobs, and non attractive ones with big ones, it goes in part with taste, though she does have all the attributes of a woman, so not strictly speaking asexual).

Agree partially on the "seen many times", supposing you have seen many more than me, but there, "partially", because the execution (and the story, if there is one) that matter as well - in this type of video, there is almost never any story, the video with Lara kept the story part very limited, but IMO managed enough to make it a story.
If he does something similar here, it would be actually good, and well above the majority of videos with tentacles I have seen (though probably I have seen many less than you).

About the stretching it for five years, well, maybe not five, but it seems the evidence is there to indicate he will strech it :). Someone pointed out he is making thousands of dollars a month, which in many countries is a full salary, so, he probably prefers to milking it, rather than trying to get more people and keep the people he has happy by increasing the speed of output.
Good reason for me not to sponsor, even if I like the videos (plus, someone indicated he may require a 40 USD per month payment, for 40 USD a month, I would expect something every month, and solid).

Denise Vulcan

Oct 17, 2020
hf

Rey Skywalker and Monster 12mins

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately Pixeldrain forever refuses to load for me for some reason
Any chance anyone has this upgraded to Mega or MediaFire or something ?
Thanks in advance

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
From all the previews, I think the reeks get her first, then she gets dumped in a hole and the tentacle monster takes over?
As she was thrown into the pit, a Rancor grabbed her. The Rancor will play the same role as the Minotaurus in Lara's film. Rey is captured by the soldiers first, and they throw her to the tentacles, as there is a scene where the soldiers carry her there. I think the tentacles will lay eggs on her, and after she spawns they throw her to Reeks. However, I found it quite funny when the tentacles acted like they were raping her and they were very horny.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
I think in about 5 months he will release the finished version of the Rey project. She will be fucked by the tentacles, fucked by the Reeks, and then thrown into the Rancor's den. The animal grabbed her and carried her inside, and the words to be continued appeared. Next, we waited another 2 years for the complete version of part 2 when Rancor fucked Rey's vagina to pieces...

Reactions: 69Spartan117
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes